Chapter 20

Evie P.O.V

When we got home last night after an amazing night, I wanted to get straight to sleep so I would wake up refreshed in the morning but it didnt work, I was so freaking excited! I eventually got to sleep, thinking how perfect my day will be......

"Evie! Wake up! Its your big day todayy!" Taylor sang, beside me, my eyes shot open, today was the day I was going to get married.....Next time I will go to sleep, I will be Mrs. Tomlinson...

I squealed and got up, following Taylor into the living room where hairdressers were already doing the girls hair.

"Ah Evie, sit down" One of the stylists came over to me, sitting me down. She smiled at me as she started to comb through my hair

"So you excited then?" She laughed

"Yes! I can’t wait!"I squealed, giggling.

She laughed again, starting to curl my hair and pin it up. She added little pins in with pearls on the end.

Then she moved onto my makeup. When she had finished I looked in the mirror....wow! I'm not being vain or anything but....wow!

"We better get into our dresses" Erin said as she had finished getting her hair and makeup done.

I nodded as we all went to put our dresses on.

When I had put it on, I looked into the mirror.

"Something old, something new, something borrowed, something new" I mumbled under my breath. I got out the box. Inside was a hairpin with a little blue flower on. I smiled as I put it into my hair. Next was a pair of diamond earrings from my mum, borrowed. My dress was new so that was sorted now old...

I carefully lifted out a silver anklet. It was simple but very precious. It’s sort of a tradition to wear it in our family at our wedding. It had gone back many years. I carefully put it round my ankle.

I slipped my shoes on and took a deep breath. I slowly walked out of the room, feeling many eyes burning my skin. I looked up and bit my lip.

"Evie! You are gonna make my tear up here!" Taylor laughed

"Don't it will start me off!" I replied laughing.

"Are you ready?" Beth asked me as she heard the car park outside

"Ready as I’ll ever be" I smiled

We walked out of the house, seeing a white Rolls Royce parked. It had ribbon tied to the front. I lifted my dress up so it didn’t trail across the ground and climbed in, sitting on the leather seats.

Louis P.O.V

"Louis! Stop fussing! You look great!" Harry exclaimed as I did my tie for the fifth time. I stuck my tongue out at him but before I could make some remark, we were told we had to take our places at the church.

"You do have the ring don’t you?!" I asked Harry as we took our places.

His face filled with worry as he felt his pockets.

"Harry!" I exclaimed. Oh god what are we gonna do, we can’t have a wedding without ri-

I was cut off by Harry waving the box in front of me, laughing

"Oh Harry, I'm sure one of the lads would love to be best man!" I said crossing my arms. He quickly stopped laughing. Ha! I knew that would shut him up!

Suddenly I heard the wedding music start up and the doors open. I breathed in, getting ready to see perfection walk down that aisle...

Evie P.O.V