Chapter 1

Gripping the brush harder, I sighed, I couldn’t take one more step. I looked around to admire my work, brushing the floor that is. I was a cleaner for a gym and it happened to be the biggest gym in the country, well in my eyes it is!

“MAKE SURE YOU LOCK UP PROPERLY!” my manager shouted at me as he was leaving. Suddenly the room went dark. Great. Not only am I working later hours, I have to work in the freaking dark!

 15 minutes later

As I was brushing the last part of the room, well I hope I hadn’t brushed this part, I wouldn’t know since I was working in the dark, I heard the door handle click open. My heart was thudding against my rib cage so hard I’m surprised they didn’t break. However I was more worried about being sacked rather than the robber seeing me. As the shadow came closer to me, I slowly stepped back into the corner. I stood there trembling as the shadow came closer….and closer….

“Chill Evie! It’s me! I immediately recognized that voice. The voice belonged to my ‘ex’ best friend Jake. He was my ex best friend because he tried to frame me for stealing goods when I was just hiding the stuff HE had stolen for him. He let the police question me and everything until he eventually owned up just before they were gonna lock me in a cell. I kept on turning down the visits and promised myself that I would never forgive him yet hearing his voice, I just wanted to run up and hug him so tight after not seeing my ex bff for 1 year.

“What do you want Jake?” I tried to sound like I wanted him to leave but I’m a crap liar so I don’t think it worked…..

“I have a proposition for you. One that will get you lots of money. One that includes One Direction……….

Louis P.O.V

“Great! Now what we gonna do then?!” I sighed. Everyone turned to Liam, expecting him to have come up with something.

“Am I supposed to get us out of EVERYTHHING?!” Liam emphasized the everything as we always turn to him when there is a problem.

“Uhh Yeah…..” Niall said, not realizing it was supposed to be a rhetorical question.

Oh god, Im using big words. I suppose that’s what you get for hanging round with Liam….

The problem was that our lead dancer had quit. She had some fight with the others and she couldn’t take them anymore so no lead dancer anymore…..

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Zayn went to answer it.

“Oh…hey Zayn” It was one of our other dancers and she was looking at all of us with a dazzling but fake smile “So…I was wondering….I could always fix your little problem as I could become lead dancer!”

“Uh…..we will think about it” Zayn said.

We have had this all day and we have said the same thing to all of them, meaning NO!

“Well…..we could always audition for a new dancer!” Liam said quickly, obviously quite proud of his idea

“See! That’s why we always turn to you Liam!” I exclaimed

Evies P.O.V

I slumped on my bedroom floor thinking about Jake’s proposition. I had to get an autograph from Louis then sell it to Jake. He had all the rest and if he got Louis’ he would get loads of money!  I thought about how many more nights I could take cleaning the gym, getting treated like dirt. If I had that money,I wouldnt have to work at that stinking gym anymore....

I bit my lip and pulled my phone out.

-Alright, Il do it- I texted Jake

-Great! The problem is….you will have to find your own way to get it! Good Luck :)! - He texted back

Oh fab! How the heck am I supposed to get Louis to sign me an autograph? It’s definitely easier said than done…….