Chapter 18

Evie P.O.V

"Come on! We need to go dress shopping!" I exclaimed dragging the girls out the door as they struggled to put their shoes and coat on.

"Are you excited for tonight then?" Beth asked me

"Yeah! So excited!" I laughed

"Its gonna be the best engagement partaaaay everrr!" Erin exclaimed

We got out of the car and into the shopping centre, ready to look high and low in every shop for the perfect dress.

"That one! Its beautiful!" I squealed admiring the dress in front of me. It was a strapless, pearl pink floaty dress with jewels encrusted on the bodice.

"Its perfect" Taylor agreed coming up next to me.

I grinned and ran over to the till to pay.

Two hours later we had all found amazing dresses and had two star bucks breaks (we just couldn’t resist!)

"Excuse me is it true that you are engaged to Mr. Tomlinson?" A reporter asked as he shoved his microphone in my face.

"What do you think?" I said putting my hand up in front of him so he could see my ring.

"Come on we better go" Emily said worried as more and more reporters surrounded us and all I could see was camera flashes.

"Yeah come on" Beth agreed. We ran to the car, quickly hopping in.

Louis P.O.V

"Ok babe, bye" I hung up on the phone and walked into the living room where everyone was sitting.

"A bunch of reporters came up to the girls hassling them" I explained to them.

"Are they ok?" Liam frowned

"Yeah they are on their way home now" I replied

I sat down next to them, about to watch TV with them when the clock caught my eye

"Oh crap is that the time?! People are going to be arriving soon!" I said,

panicking I ran upstairs, quickly having a shower before deciding what I

would wear, I decided on a white shirt and skinnyish grey trousers adding a black blazer on top. I quickly styled my hair so it was swept over, like it was before but.....less messy. I looked in the mirror in front of me and smiled....perfect. When I went downstairs, music was already blasting and the food was laid out on the table. I saw the lads putting the finishing touches to their outfits which were the same sort of thing I was wearing. I heard the clicking if high heels and turned around to see Evie standing there in front of me. She was in a beautiful dress with her hair all curled and put in some fancy up do. She looked beautiful.

 "First guest is hereeeee!" Niall shouted running over to the door excitedly. Me and Evie followed him over, seeing who it was..... My mum and four sisters.

"Louissssss!" I looked down and saw Fizzy hugging me tight while the twins had gone to see Niall, they loved that little leprechaun....Lottie was in the middle of a conversation with Evie. I’m glad they got on and last but not least my mum standing there waiting to give me a hug. I laughed and gave her hug and when we broke apart I saw she had tears in her eyes.

 "I can’t believe my little boo bear is engaged!" I grinned back at her, hugging her again but suddenly the doorbell went revealing a  big group of people, coming in to get the party started! The doorbell was constantly ringing; I didn’t realize how many people we had invited!

I made a ringing sound by tapping on my champagne glass to get everyone’s attention.

"Don't worry guys, I'm not gonna bore you with a looonnnggg speech but all I can say is that I feel I'm the luckiest man on this planet, being able to say this gorgeous girl is my fiancé, she is mine."

Everyone clapped, and I quickly went back down receiving a kiss of Evie. I grinned at her and whispered

"It’s all true though, I really am the luckiest guy ever"

She blushed and pecked me on the lips again making us both smile.

Everyone had gone home but we were still....celebrating. We were actually getting drunk, all of us except Liam but he was still having a good time with us. At the end of the night we had all been in the pool, fully clothed....

Evie P.O.V

I woke up with a splitting headache. I groaned and turned over; I had such a bad hangover!

 "Here ya go" I looked up and saw Liam standing there with a tablet and a glass of water. I’m guessing we all have hangovers except him. I smiled and threw back the tablet downing it with a glass of water. I smiled gratefully and followed him through into the kitchen where Niall, Taylor, Harry and Louis sat probably mirroring what I looked like.....tired. I sat on Louis lap, burying my head in his chest. "Quite a party last night" He chuckled I laughed weakly, no that hurt..... That party really was amazing last night but it really did have some drawbacks......

A.N Hey guys I knoww its really short but the next part will either be put up later on or tomorrow! :) xxxxx