A New Home

Please vote and comment!  

Ethan's POV:

I open the door, and there's this sweaty dude with brown hair standing outside. This must be Alex. I see a flash of surprise followed by a trying-to-calm-down look. I know that look. Grayson is a huge worrywart, so I've kind of gotten used to identifying it.

I say, "Hi, I'm Ethan" and offer my hand to him to shake. He shakes firmly, and replies with "Alex". I'm not going to delve into the pleasantries one exchanges  while meeting for the first time, but we chat up a storm in the living room, next to Mom and Mrs. Hart (Author's Note: that's Alex's surname).

"Where's Grayson?" he asks. I'm really surprised. He knows I have a twin, because Mom definitely told him, but she didn't tell him Grayson's name. "How do you know about Grayson?" I honestly don't get how he knows Gray's name.

Then it hits me.

Me and Grayson, the Dolan Twins, have 2 and a half million subscribers on YouTube. He could be one of them. But he's trying to hide it, which I kinda appreciate. Having to talk someone who is in complete awe of you can be seriously irritating. Trust me, we have to deal with tons of fans; all of them are amazing, but constantly being idolized is terrible for your ego.

"But anyway, he's gonna be here any second, he just had to change". Alex looks satisfied with that answer, and the doorbell rings. He gets the door, and walks in with Grayson, they obviously know each other by now, and I have to say, Alex has an awesome poker face. He's been chatting with YouTubers he probably subscribed to, and is managing to stay sane. Most of our fans just go crazy, scream in high-pitched voices and ask us to sign their arms.

"Hey twin!" I tease Gray, he hates being called that. He replies with a death stare and says "Why the eggs? And stop calling me twin! My name is Grayson!" He screams.

I just smirk. That gets him riled up more than anything else. Also, the fact that I egged him before getting to the Harts' place probably doesn't increase his positive energies. Right now, he's probably thinking of revenge. My thoughts are suddenly interrupted by Grayson tackling me to the ground, and getting me in an armlock.

Oh, no. This is gonna be bad.

This is what the living room looks like five minutes later: my mom's angry at both of us, and is pulling us apart, Alex is rolling on the floor and recording us, his mom's screaming at him to stop it, and it's complete chaos.

The moms finally restore peace, and Alex is still chuckling. "What's your number, Ethan? I'll send the wrestling tape to you." he jokes. Oh, this is gonna be embarrassing. Grayson totally owned me today. Speaking of him, he tells Alex to send it to him too.

I put out the irrepressible question "So, dude, do you watch our videos?" Alex flushes, but answers in the positive. Now we've got that out of the way. I don't think that Grayson actually knew that, because he looks confused, but that might be because he doesn't understand people as well as I do. But Grayson perpetually looks like that, so it's hard to tell.

Knowing him, he's gonna upload this on Vine. Thanks a ton, Alex. Now a million people are going to watch me get my butt kicked by my twin. To be honest, I would have done the same. I just have a feeling that Alex, me and Gray are gonna be pretty good friends soon.

------3 MONTHS LATER------
Alex's POV:

Me, Grayson and Ethan are on the way to the skate park. I'm teaching them how to BMX,  and they're teaching me how to skateboard. I have to admit that skateboarding tricks are fun, but give me a BMX anyday. We stop on the way to call Martin. I text Martin:

A: open the door.
M: yo!
A: grab your skateboard though.
M: k

We meet Martin outside his house. I should describe how he looks. He's the stereotypical Californian surfer dude, blond hair, 5'8, etc. He's also good a BMXing, but he can't skateboard for his life. He actually kinda looks like Nate. You get the picture.

After an uneventful few minutes, when we get to the skate park, it's super crowded. Grayson's the type to be really annoyed if someone disturbs his stunting, so that's usually a problem. Him and Ethan hang out near the half-pipes but me and Martin are slurping sodas at the drinks bar. Call us pigs, but there's nothing like soda on a hot L.A. evening. My phone buzzes; Ethan's calling.

"Get over here, Grayson's trying a kickflip." "Is he nuts?" I scream into my iPhone, while signaling Martin to go there too. "Just knock some sense into him". Ethan's flipping out now, "What do you think I am, a silent bystander? He never listens to me! I called cause he actually will listen to you."

By now, I'm sprinting, and by the time I get there, I see Grayson doing a perfect kick-flip and the crowd that gathered around him is cheering. I grab my skateboard and go down to Grayson. "Stop, bro, you coulda gotten hurt. Kickflips are super dangerous." Of course, his response is "You sound like my mom".

We start walking home: Ethan's trying to get Grayson, who's running away from all of us

We start walking home: Ethan's trying to get Grayson, who's running away from all of us. Me and Martin are both chilling, and suddenly I realize something.

L.A is my home. I miss Josh and Nate, but the twins and Martin are my best friends now. Speaking of them, they visited last week, and we watched the Conjuring 2 for old times' sake. I still don't get how they enjoy horror movies, I don't mind them, but it's not my idea of fun. But when they left, I realized something; it didn't really matter to me if they went or stayed. 

I say bye to Martin and the twins, and get home. Mom and Dad both are at home, so I take a shower and come back down the stairs.

Mrs. Hart's POV:

I look up at the stairs and see Alex tumbling down. My heart's racing and I'm powerless to stop what's happening. My son lands hard on his right leg, and the ankle twists round. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's it for the fourth chapter, everyone, I know its really long, but everything was clicking for me today. Also, thank you all so much for 50 views. I didn't think I would be getting this many so early. ILY guys! 

 Hope you all enjoy it and have a good day/night!