Captured

You were sitting on your (f/c) bed with the T.V. playing The Nightmare Before Chrismas. Hugging your pillow you watched the final scene with Jack and Sally upon Spiral Hill.
     You sighed. True love had always been something you wanted. To be held, to be kissed, to feel that love. But alas you're a lonely girl watching a Halloween movie in December.
     The curtains tossed around in the winter air. Your parents always said that your room was to cold and that you would freeze like a popsicle. Just then you heard a knock on your door. Your mother walked in soon after.
     "(Y/N)!" She cried "Close the window! You'll get a cold!" She started to make her way to the window.
     "But Mommmmm I like the cold!" You complained. You frowned as she closed the window and locked it.
     "(Y/N) go to bed you have school tomorrow." She clicked the T.V. off and bustled out of the room turning the lights out in the proscess.
     You groaned and changed into your pajamas and unlocked the window. Opening it just a bit you breathed in the winter night's air. You then climbed into bed getting comfortable under the covers. Soon you fell into a peaceful sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     "I told you it wouldn't be here! We should just get back to tell Oogie!" Said a voice.
     "But he wouldn't like it! Come on let's check in this house."
     Your eyes snapped open. Slowly you slipped out of bed to the window. As you gazed out you saw the moon shinning down on three figures standing on the porch near the living room windows.
     They looked like trick-or-treaters, or worse, pranksters. You gave a sharp gasp as the one in purple pulled out a crowbar and raised it above their head.
     Just before they swung it down their heads snapped up to your window. You stumbled backwards into your room and tripped over the rug. You hurried over to the window and hid under the sill to listen.
     "She saw us! We can't have her know we were here. Barrel you get up there and use this to..." the last part you couldn't hear because they began to whisper.
     "Lock and I will search the house. Three, two, one break!" They choursed and you heard a smashing sound.
     You jumped up and dashed around your room. You changed out of your pajamas into skinny jeans and a t-shirt. As you pulled on your shoes you heard footsteps coming up the stairs.
     The last thing you got was your grandmother's necklace.
      When you were 10 your grandmother was dignosed with breast cancer and died. Before she died she gave you this necklace as a sign of guidence. To remind you that she would always be in your heart. Right there to protect you and give you strength. You slipped the chain around your neck and placed the orange jewel on your chest.
     The footsteps were walking down the hall now. You opened your window and began to climb out.
    The door opened to your bedroom. You glanced back to see a fat child holding a cloth and rope standing in the doorway. You gasped once more.
     "She has the jewel. Lock, Shock she's escaping! Get her!" He called running over to you.
    You leaped out the window and onto the willow tree outside your house. As you slid down the leaves you noticed the broken window. You sighed and reminded yourself to tell your parents about this in the morning.
     You hit the ground and began to run to the forest. But then something hit you in the back of the head and you were knocked to the ground.
      "Oogie will be pleased to have the jewel and a little present" They cackled and that was the last thing you heard before you blacked out completly.