Chapter 17: Fangirling

Chapter 17:Fangirling
____________________

After keeping up to date with my brother and boyfriend and idols tour around the world, they were finally in Australia. Michael, Calum, Luke and Ashton came back ages before the Australia leg of the tour started seeing One Direction actually had a break.

Ever since we’d gotten together Calum had been busy travelling and now we finally had some time to actually go on a date. Well actually it really wasn’t an actual date, it was more sort of snuggling on the couch watching a movie and doing actual boyfriend and girlfriend stuff. Being apart for so long sort of brought us closer together. We were just sitting there in silence and focusing on the screen when suddenly the door burst open.

“COME ON! WE’VE GOT SOUNDCHECK IN AN HOUR AND WE’RE GOING TO BE LATE IF YOU DON’T GET YOUR BUTT OFF THE COUCH!” Ashton screamed.

“GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!” Calum threw a cushion at Ashton which missed horribly. Ashton cackled like a maniac (Michael was right, that boy had about like ten different sort of laughs) and then ran out the house again. “NOW YOU’VE RUINED THE FUCKING MOMENT ASHTON!”

“Seriously, I wonder what you guys did while you were on tour and how you survived being the four idiots you guys are.”

~*~

“You see? I am what you would call a good friend,” Derek said. “What other friend would go with their friend to a One Direction concert?”

“Um… I don’t know, I think just about every other one?”

“Well I don’t like One Direction!”

“Yeah but your my best friend and seeing that our other ‘best’ friend doesn’t like English and spends her time listening to K-Pop, you’re kind of the really only person who can come with me because you do totally love One Direction.”

We found our seats and then sat down, although I was too excited to even sit properly. Everyone around us were buzzing with excitement and chatting animatedly with the surrounding people. The show was less than a couple minutes away.

Calum, Michael, Ashton and Luke were there on the stage singing before I’d fully comprehended the fact I was at the concert. This time I really didn’t know who I was having jittery feelings for, Calum or Luke or the fact I was going to see my idols live straight after them.

“SYDNEYYY! WE’RE FINALLY BACK HOME!” Luke yelled out. It’s been a while hearing his voice. Even though we’d called and Facetimed, but it was different on person.

Everyone was cheering their butts off. I was trying to think what people’s reaction would be once Liam, Niall, Louis, Zayn and Harry were actually on stage. I had a pretty good idea seeing I just multiplied the noise I would make by a hundred million.

“SO HOW HAS EVERYONE BEEN?” Calum yelled.

 A frantic calling of ‘good’ (or just simply screaming) reverberated across the arena.

 "So the next song is Try Hard, if you know the lyrics, sing along!”

 When it got up to Luke’s main solo in the song he stood in front of the microphone, gripping it and his wonderfully blue eyes looking into the crowd.

 “But now who knew, she’s in the crowd of my show
Nothing to lose, she’s standing right in the front row…”

 I might have imagined it but I could have sworn that Luke was looking my way and smiling slightly.

 “So that’s the last song for us, but I hope we’ve warmed you all up for ONE DIRECTIONNN!” Calum yelled.

 I didn’t think people could get any crazier, but apparently I was proved wrong because once 1D were on the stage people were losing their heads. Me included. Michael had always emphasised on the fact that I was really loud and I didn’t really notice just how loud I was until tonight. I was almost positive Derek had to back away from me. The show was phenomenal. I was in a state of shock of just how close I was to them. I was so close that when the boys decided to spray water into the crowd, Derek and I almost got soaked. It was unbelievable how amazing they were in real life, the songs sounded so good sung live. I could’ve sworn that Niall smiled in my direction several times (which made me weak in the knees seeing I was a Niall girl) and Louis and Liam waved at me. I was also pretty sure that I’d made eye contact with Zayn and Harry as well.