Chapter 36

ZACH'S POV

Of course Hale's family had chateaus in Wales that had closets filled with Armani suits and Dolce gowns.

It's like the rich were a completely different species sometimes.

I threw on the first suit my hand had landed one which happened to be a white suit.

Putting it on quickly I went into the bathroom and used some of what I presumed was hair gel to slick back my hair.

I looked at the clock that read 4:50pm and decided to head downstairs.

By the time I got down everyone except Dempsey and Macey were already ready and waiting.

"Lovely of you to join us William," Kat said.

"William?"

"That's your code name for tonight," Liz answered.

Liz was wearing a long pink dress with one strap and she looked a lot like cotton candy.

Dempsey then came down the stairs in an all grey suit and black shoes and I swore out of the corner of my eye, I saw Liz swoon a bit.

"Liz and Simon are keeping their names but you and I are William and Alyssa. Hale and Macey are Michael and Sarah. And we thought we'd let Dempsey keep his name also," Kat explained.

"Works for me," Dempsey said.

Just then heavy heels clacked on the stairs and we all looked up to watch as Macey came down the stairs. She was wearing a black dress that was see through at her torso and short in the front.

And God almighty I might have a girlfriend but I could not help but stare.

"Great Macey, sure you couldn't choose anything sluttier," Kat glared at her.

"You look stunning too Kat," Macey replied with ease.

Kat was wearing a simple long navy dress and did look beautiful in it but Macey had more of a wow effect.

Sometimes I wondered if this is what Hale's brain works like.