Chapter 6

Johnny's POV

I woke up early the next morning. I had received a text from Mackenzie.

Kenzie💕: hey meet me in the park again in like 20 minutes. Is that okay?

Johnny💕💜😘: ya sure everything okay?

Kenzie💕: ya we just need to talk

Johnny💕💜😘: kk be there soon

I quickly get ready. I put on a pair of jeans, with a red flannel and black high tops. I do my hair and brush my teeth then rush downstairs.

I grabbed my leather hooded jacket, and my hat and put both on.

"Johnny you want some breakfast?" My mom asked.

"No thanks mom I'm going out bye!" I shout out in reply exiting my home.

The first step I took outside I was greeted with a cold breeze. I start walking down to the park.

I look around seeing the Christmas decorations on every house and lawn. There was a new layer of snow on the ground since it had fallen throughout the night.

I walk down and see the bench where me and Mackenzie sat at yesterday. She's sitting there waiting for me.

I smirked and sat down next to her.

"Hey, so what'd you need to talk to me about?" I ask.

"So I figured if we are dating then we to at least know stuff about each other" she stated.

I nodded, "valid point. So you first."

"Ok, so I'm fifteen. My birthday is June fourth, and I have an older sister named Maddie. My parents got divorced when I was six, and my mom is remarried to a guy named Greg. I love the color pink, my dog is named Maliboo" she begins.

She continued for awhile and then finally ended.

"So what about you?" She asked.

"Well, my birthday is January twenty-fourth, I have three sisters, Maddie, Darian and Lauren. Lauren is my younger sister as you know. My favorite color is red," I began.

As I go throughout the list similar to what she had said about herself I realized some of our similarities.

"So now you know about me, and I know about you. Now let's try to come up with some stories so we don't seem off" I suggested.

"Okay so, how you asked me to be your girlfriend. Let's start with that" Mackenzie suggests.

"Okay, so I saw you one day, and I had just broken up with my girlfriend, and when I saw you, I couldn't stop looking at you. So I asked you to be my girlfriend" I say.

She smiled and nodded. We continued making up stories about our relationship. But I soon realize she's shaking.

"Are you cold?" I asked.

She nodded. I stand up and stand her up with me.

"C'mon, lets go to a Starbucks" I say.

I wrapped my arms around her and we walked down the street to the Starbucks.

When we walked in, we were greeted by warmth and the smell of brewing coffee.

"Here I'll get us some hot chocolates" I say sitting her down at one of the tables.

I go and order our drinks, when they called out the names I collected them and go back to the table.

I handed Mackenzie her drink and she smiled. "Thank you" she smiled.

"No problem" I smirked.

We sat there and talked for what felt like ever. After awhile we decided to walk home.

In the back of my head I though, ya this is going to work.