Chapter 9

Mackenzie's POV

I was about to murder the girls when they said I could sing.

I mean I can but I don't like preforming. I used to, I had an album and everything, but I preformed one time, and it didn't go too well.

After dinner me and Johnny went back up to my room and started talking.

"So you're on YouTube?" I asked.

"Ya, I do vlogs and make covers, I also have an album. You sing?" He answered.

I nodded. "Ya, I had an album, but that was a few years ago. I haven't really preformed since I was twelve" I explained.

"Why what happened?" He asked.

I hesitated for a moment and shrugged.

"I was preforming, and got too nervous and scared, and I did something really embarrassing" I explained.

"What'd you do?" Johnny asked.

"I had a wardrobe malfunction and I crashed into a few things" I cringed at the memory.

He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. "I'm sorry" he apologized.

I shrugged. "Thanks for doing this" I smiled.

"It's apart of the deal" Johnny smiled back.

After talking for awhile, Johnny went home.

I walked out into the hallway, and walked down to Maddie's room. I knocked on the door, then got a response to come in.

I open the door and see everyone gathered around the room.

I go sit next to Maddie, she grabbed me and I leaned my head against her shoulder.

"So Kenz, Johnny made a great impression" Gino tells me.

"By the way I hate you for saying that I can sing" I stated.

"Why? You're an amazing singer we miss hearing you sing" Maddie said.

"Because I hate preforming now you guys know that" I reply.

"It was one little accident, come on Kenzie you need to preform again. We need MackZ back" Kendall says.

"I'm definitely not going my MackZ, god I hated that name" I scoffed.

Everyone laughed however.

"So Mackenzie since you're now going to the dance, what are you going to wear?" Brooke asked.

I shrugged unsure of what I should wear.

"Girls, shopping tomorrow!" Paige squeals.

All the girls squeal in excitement, while I just sit there.

I like going shopping don't get me wrong, but with them they'll make me try on the weirdest things.

Eventually, one by one everyone started to go home. And it was just me and Maddie yet again.

She turned to me smiling. "Johnny's really cute Kenzie, and he's perfect for you" she smiled widely.

Mentally I'm rolling my eyes, but on the outside I plaster a smile on my face and hug my sister.

"Thanks Madz."

"So, wanna sing again?" She questioned.

"No! I told you I don't like preforming anymore!" I say.

"C'mon Kenz, it was just one little wardrobe malfunction" she said.

"And my knocking into everything and everyone!" I added.

She shrugged and stood up.

"Come one let's get some food, watch some movies and hang out here all night" she suggested.

I stood up grinning. "Let's go!"

She hugged me and we made our way downstairs to get started with the rest of the night.