Chapter 20

Johnny's POV

I was sad when Mackenzie walked off. She seemed sad as well when I said me and Hannah were back together.

I met up with Lauren and we walked down to Wendy's together to get food.

"Johnny you screwed up" she tells me.

She keeps telling me this. It's starting to get annoying.

"Yes I know Lauren you've mentioned. Look me and Mackenzie, there was nothing special between us. It was just a stupid deal to help each other out okay?" I explained.

"Ya but don't-" she started but got cut off by Hannah walking in.

"Hey Johnny baby!" She says sitting next to me kissing my cheek.

"Hi Lauren" she said. She loves Lauren, but Lauren hates her.

"Hi" Lauren fake smiles.

Hannah continued to go on and on about something I just barely listened to her. Eventually I had to go back to school and get my stuff together.

I walked down to the rink and went in the locker room. I got ready and sat there on my phone until coach came in with his usual pep talk.

"Orlando you can play tonight right?" Coach asked.

"Ya coach" I said.

"Okay. You sure? You've been checked out Orlando" he tells me.

"Yes I can do it" I tell him.

He just looked at me suspiciously then moved on.

Eventually we go out on the ice and the game starts.

Throughout the game I did slam a few guys into the boards. But, I kept getting slammed into them way more than usual.

I started a fight with one guy and ended up getting the penalty box.

Coach called me over once I was out.

"What is going on Orlando?! Get your head in the game" coach scolded.

"I will coach I promise" I tell him.

"You better now go" he said.

I go back out and look into the crowd seeing the girls looking worried as well as my family.

I looked at everyone and the game started up again. I skated around and passed the puck. I looked at the crowd again and see Mackenzie with the girls.

She looked at me too and it was a moment until I was slammed into the boards and fell to the ice.

Sorry this chapter is short. Tomorrow's update will be better promise. Well hopefully.