Chapter 23

Johnny's POV

It's Christmas Eve today and it's just us really. We were going to go to Mackenzie's but I kind of screwed that up.

Right now it's about four o'clock and it's snowing outside. So my sisters and I decided to go outside in play in the snow. Considering we still have the mind set of five year olds.

We started to make snow angels and we had a snowball fight it was really fun. Until Hannah came.

My sisters went inside since they didn't want to deal with her. And frankly I don't blame them. I'm a little jealous they could go inside.

"Hey Johnny baby!" She greets hugging me.

"Hey Hannah" i moaned.

"What's wrong sweetie?" She asks me.

"Nothing just tired" i lied.

She started to tell me about her day so far and I zone out. From the position I'm standing in I can see Mackenzie's house. All the girls are there. All their boyfriends too.

I begin to think about how Mackenzie is all alone and doesn't have a boyfriend. Then suddenly Mackenzie floods my mind.

Her perfect smile, adorable laugh, amazing personality. Everything about her is perfect.

Then what Lauren has been saying to me all along about me liking Mackenzie comes to my realization. I love her. She's the one I love not Hannah.

Mackenzie knew what to say and cared about me. Hannah just cares about herself.

"John sweetie?" Hannah says.

I snapped out of my daze and looked down at her.

"Ya sorry Han. What's up?" I ask.

"Sweetie, I don't want to fight on Christmas but you were completely ignoring me. And you know I don't like that" she said.

"What were you thinking about?" She asks me.

"The person that makes me happy" I tell her.

In my perifeal vision (A/N:idk how to spell and my seri was being stupid) I see my sisters listening through the windows. I looked back at Hannah and she's all smiles.

"Really? And who's that person?" She asked thinking it was her.

I hesitate for a moment. I could lye and say it's her but I won't be happy. But what if Mackenzie doesn't like me the way I like her, then I'd be upset.

"Mackenzie" I announce.

"What?!" Hannah exclaimed. "I'm your girlfriend that thing was your fake girlfriend to make me jealous. We are dating!"

"First of all she's not a thing you are. She is a person. A person who was more of a girlfriend than you, and to be honest she's better than you in every way. I wasn't trying to make you jealous, why would I want to? And by the way we aren't dating anymore I'm done" I say as I go to walk inside.

"You'll regret this Johnny!" She shouts.

"No I don't! And by the way Merry Christmas!" I shouted back going back inside.

My sisters and my parents happened to be listening to everything and they smirked at me.

"I told you that you were an idiot! I told you that you two like each other! I was right!" Lauren exclaimed.

I laughed and nodded. "Ya but what do I do now? Mackenzie won't take me back now" I said.

"Yes she will!" Maddie shouted.

"Run down to her house now! Go tell her everything!" Darian said.

"But what if she won't take me back?" I question.

"John, she's going to take you back" my dad said.

"Just be honest with her" my mother added.

"Tell her everything. How you feel what you like about her. Just everything" Lauren said.

I nodded and fixed my hair then left my house and ran to hers.

I'm getting my Christmas Love back.

I love this chapter! And I literally just wrote it! Anyways two more chapters left:( I'm so upset it's almost over. It was fun writing. But stressful as well having the fact that having a schedule to keep up with. But I enjoyed it so far. Stay tuned for the last two chapters. Which I have to start writing.
See you later loves xoxo 💜💜