chapter øne // pretty eyes

Tyler, Jenna and I wanted to go somewhere nice for dinner, and that is what we did.

   We got to the restaurant and we had ordered. While waiting for the food, we sat and talked. Of course.

   "So, Joshua. You gonna try and find a significant other soon?" Tyler chuckled as he sipped on his water.

"Ty," Jenna mumbled. Putting her hand on Tyler's knee.

"No, Jenna, its alright. He's right-" Laughed, " I haven't had a girl friend since Debby, and we broke up almost like four years ago," I said as I sat there, quite shocked on why and how the hell it's been almost four years since we got together.

And at that moment, the food came to us and we ate. Holding little conversations and laughs here and there.

Afterwards, Tyler and Jenna wanted to go catch a movie. So, they left me there, not on bad turns, I was totally fine with staying around this area.

So, as I was told, they left. And yes, I did leave the restaurant. I went over to the local bar next door.
Something I enjoyed to do.
Going to bars, not drinking too much. But as a drummer in a band that travels a lot, it's something I do every place of city we go to.
Or at least I try.

As I walked in, just the atmosphere made me smile a bit. I sat down at the bar. Not wanting to waist a whole table space.

"Hello sir," the bar tenderness said. A smile on her face.

"Hey," I smiled as I looked up.

"What would you like?" She asked. The smile still visible on her face, only her face was pointed down to the notepad she has in her hands.

"Just a coke, please," I smiled.
She did as I said, getting my class of coke and going back to her job. Tending to the drunken idiots who wolf whistled at her.

I pulled out my phone again and looked around on a few apps.
Texted Tyler where I was, and went on Twitter.
Looking around the hashtag
"#fanartfriday" and "twentyonepilotsfanart"
After so I got kinda bored, and tweeted.

"@tyler , @jenna , how's the movie? I'm sittin in a place. A nice place."

And as I pressed the 'post' button with my thumb. I felt a strong hit on my back.

"What the he-?"

"Shit! Sorry sorry, geez, I didn't mean to do that," the girl said, frantically grabbed some napkins to clean up the mix of her beer and my coke.

"I-its okay, I understand," I mumbled as I watched her clean.
I didn't mean to-watch- her do it. I was just honestly start struck someone like her could run in to me.

"Sorry; I didn't mean to." She mumbled again as she stood up.
And not to my surprise, she was beautiful.
Brown eyes, but when a flash of light Hit them in the right spot, they turn
An amber color.
Some black skinny jeans with an old blink-182 shirt on.
Black boots with a little heel on them and some hair with purple and blue tips.

"U-um, im Sterling." She smiled.

"Josh," I said as we shook hands.

"Hey Sterling, I was kinda wondering if you'd like to sit with me here and get a drink?" I asked.

"Sure," she giggled. "That'd be really nice,"

A/N: I UPDATED IT AND FIXED IT UP A WHOLE BUNCH. ITS ALSO LATE SO IMMA SLEEP AND DO THE REST LATER.