movie night//chapter five

when we got to Tyler's house josh got out first, then helping me out of the car. josh and i walked up to the door and he  knocked on it once before it swung open, being met with a vary happy Tyler.

"soo" he said with a smirk on his face, letting me and josh in the house

"this is the pretty girl you where texting me about at three in the morning, eh?"     

I looked down at my feet when i blushed, feeling vary humbled that josh would share about me to his friend.

"ah, yeah this is sterling" 

he said
"ohh sterling, i like that name."

everyone turned to see Jenna coming down the steps.

"Ohh. you got to take her home hm, Tyler?" Josh smirked.

Tyler laughed at Josh's comment.

"shut up, we both are right here" Jenna said referring to her and i.

Janna held out her free hand, the other one around Tylers waist

"I'm Jenna, nice to meet you sterling"

I shook Jenna's hand as she smiled sweetly.

"nice to meet you too" I said as we let go of each other's hand.

josh had looked at me after i let go of Jenna's hand

"Erm, wheres the bathroom? i need to go to the restroom." I asked softly

"oh um i-"

Tyler was cut off by josh saying

"I'll show her where it is"

josh had lead me to the bath room and told me where every one would be as I held the door open as he continued to talk. he leaned down and pecked my  lips. I went in to the kiss also, but the burning pain of pee being ready to splash out of my damn batter at any time ruined the moment.

lightly pushed him away,
"goooo Joshie i gotta go pee"
I said with a little laughs as he gave me a frown.
he shut the door with a little
" okay okay"
And a chuckle at the end.

I walked out of the bathroom, then walked to a sofa, then plopped on it with a little jump.

"so, what are we gonna do?" I asked as josh sat next to me. Tyler then settling next to Jenna.

"oh, what about a movie?" Jenna said.

"yeah lets do that, but what movie are we gonna watch?" Josh's arm shyly going around my body to make me warm.

"oh!! fight club!" josh said with much excitement.

Tyler moaned
"ughhhhhhh, why that movie again?"
He asked

"because its a good movie, i like it" josh said as he gave them a offended look.

"yes josh we know you like it" Jenna said with a laugh at the end.

"hm, what about... oh clueless, its a oldie but a goodie" I  said with a smile.

"oh yeah, that is a good movie" Tyler said. "

"fineeeeeee" josh groaned.

" hey look, maybe we could watch it together one time, i've never seen the movie" I said.  Josh's face lit up when she just said that,

"How the fuck have you never seen that dam movie?" He chuckled as tyler turned Netflix on.

"Never we interested I guess," I shrugged.

"Calm your language diocrack." Tyler said as he pointed the wii remote to josh.

"Yeah. dipcrack"
I smirked. His jaw tightened as he was -either frustrated, or turned on.- which had made me laugh.

"Fuck off you two," he mumbled as he settled him self against me.

"Awww Joshie I'm sorryyy," I said as I hugged his chest.

"It's okay," he mumbled as he rubbed my back.

"Yeah joshie. I'm sorryyy," tyler mocked.

"Now, that's not okay," he said as he pointed to Tyler.

Jenna just laughing in the back of all this unfolding in front of her eyes.
josh thought to him self. 

About a half an hour passed, the movie is almost over, and I was tracing joshes tattoo on his arm over and over as I started to doze off to a much needed sleep
Before I was completely asleep, josh had rubbed my back, kissed my head and mumbled a small 'I love you'
I wasn't awake enough to reply, but I snuggled closer to let him know I heard.

And holy fuck I loved him too.

ok so i hop you like this, if you have any ideas,pls give and like share and comment pls i would love it you did <3
Word count: 736