texts and cute smiles//chapter føur

3:26 A.M

josh❤️:i miss you

3:28 A.M

sterling💞:you too :)

josh❤️: so ah, i was thinking... maybe we could meet up again some time soon. and you could meet my friend tyler and his girl friend jenna...

sterling💞:yeah sure sounds fun. but um txt u later i wanna go to bed cya <3

josh❤️:ok, night. txt u the info in the morning

------------in the morning-------------
Sterlings POVs
I was getting ready, it was a Friday so i did not have to go in to work, which i like because I worked at the bank and I hated it, have mean people yell at me 24/7. I was brushing my teeth as I herd my phone chime. Which had been placed on my bed.

12:04 P.M

josh❤️: hey! whats up? still open for the date? ;)

sterling💞:yup! getting read rn

josh❤️:want me to pick you up?

sterling💞:sure... ill give you my address in about an hour k?

josh❤️:k cya there

I finished getting ready, with a blue t-shirt and some skinny jeans. at this point it was about 1:30 and i texted josh saying i was ready; giving him  my address.

when josh got to  my apartment I smiled once I heard what song he was listing to.

I got in the front seat of the car with a smile.
"Paramore, aye?"
I said with a smirk.

"You fucking guessed it,"
"I'm actually friends with Hayley," he stated.

"The hell you are," I scoffed.

"No shit, I am." He said smiling.
Pulling out his phone from his back pocket.
Showing me a picture of him and Hayley from paramore doing many things together.

"You little shit!" I yelled as I took his phone to look at the pictures.
"You know you are going to let me meet her, right?" I said as I gave josh I look.

"I guess I do now," he chuckled as he looked back to the road.
"So sterling what do you do for a living?" He asked.
I was still studying the few pictures he had specifically told me not to go past.

I looked at him with a smile,

"You first" i said, still having the smile on my face
"I'm in a band with Tyler. " he said, i saw his face flush with red.
"Really? What do you do in the band?"
"Well I'm the drummer, not vary important, but Tyler plays the uku and sings, maybe you can see us perform one day!" Josh said with lots of excitement going in to the last bit of his sentence.
"Yeah, maybe I could."
When we came to a red light after i had said what I do for a living, I pulled josh close to her and pecked at his lips making him smile.

I was smiling too but at the fact that he was so cute and I loved every thing about him, to his hugs his kisses his voice and his personality, i loved everything about him
And he had the same feelings for her