my cute, yet so dumb joshy// chapter twenty five

i woke up the next morning to a Jordan and Ashley banging on the door.

"why the hell will you two not leave us alone!" josh yelled as he threw a pillow at the door.
i got up, me being a bit more of a morning person than him.

i walk over to the door, picked up the pillow and opened the door.

"yeah?" i questioned as i opened the door.

"c'mon! we are going Disney today!" they both boomed in happiness.

"okay, what time is it?" i ask.

"ah," Jordan's pauses and looks at his watch. "11:18"

"okay, we'll be ready soon, okay?" i ask, grabbing the door getting ready to shut it.

"alright!"

i shut the door, laughing a bit from their anticipation. then walk over to the bed, jumping on josh, lightly, but still jumping o him.

"babe" i said in his ear, him not moving.

"josh."

"Joshua William dun!" i yelled, along with some giggles.

"i want more sleep. and to be honest ,i want more sleep with you." he said, wrapping his arms around my body; his eyes fluttering open to meet mine.

"take a picture, itll last longer." i giggled as he let go of me.

"but come on babe! we're going to see princess!" i jumped as i went in the bath room, grabbing my face wash out of the shower.

"what do you mean? im already seeing one," josh smirked.

"aww joshyyyy, thats so cuteee" i said as i put the wash on my face.

"whats with you today? you seem vary... vary happy and uppy. are atlast more than usual"

"i dont know." i chuckled. " i like it though, being happy and stuff. i bet you its because of this little bugger." i said as i started to poke my belly as josh walked over to me.

"so do you wanna see Ariel first or other princess?" he had questioned as i prushed my teeth now.

"i wanna see the other girls first, then some rides. then ariel, save the best for last right?"

"yup, and you wanna do fire works too?"

"of course! why wouldn't i?" i said as i walked past him to our clothes.

is response was him just shrugging,

we got dressed, met up with his family in the lobby, and left to go to the park.
after a little, getting pictures with bell, Cinderella, and Mulan, we where on our way to Ariel.
i was more than happy and it looked like i was about to jump off a building from excitement

we waited in line for about 5 minuets and when it came to the time of josh and i going up, i was so happy.

"hello there! what would you like?" she had spoke,
i know im 23 and all but i never got to do this as a kid and she was my favorite princes,through my childhood and teen years and the little but of adulthood that i have been through.

"um, a picture and a singing please." i said, slightly quiet from my anxiety coming out.

"okay!" she said happily and with a smile. when i went down to my bag to get my little book that i got popular people or people that mean something great to me sing in, josh had whispered something to her. her face was surprised but happy and shook her head, josh just seemed to be nervous, along with his family, they all seemed to be happy and egging him on to something. i just chose to ignore it though.

i got the book out, she singed it. then gave it back to me,
josh and areal and i got together for a picture.

i was about to walk away but josh had said something.

"sterling, stay for a second, will you?" he said..

"yeah, but josh, we are holding up the line."

" i understand but," he paused, then got on one knee, took a breath. And said:
" sterling, will you marry me?"

"oh my gosh josh, yes!" i said as i hugged him, tears staring to brim my eyes.

every one started to clap, some people whistled..

"i love you so much kitten" he said, letting a sigh go from me saying yes.

we broke apart the hug, the male who took our picture patted josh on the back and handed us our pictures.

when we got away from the line, i grabbed on to josh again, me wrapping my legs around him and kissing him.

"Joshua." i stopped for a kiss "William" i stopped for another one "dun" " you can be so damn stupid yet so smart at the same time" i giggled as he kissed me again.

"i love you kitten." he had repeated.

"i love you too joshy. my stupid, smart and cute little joshy" i smiled as i pulled away.
he had put me down