Babys and bottles//chapter thirty

Flashing back three months after Astro was born

"Hey babe, can you please make me a bottle?" I yelled from our bedroom.

"Yeah sure, how much?" Joshua yelled back from the kitchen.

"Four,"

"Mkay,"

I sat there looking at our beautiful baby, her body has definitely grown in to look the size it needs, she is 8 pounds  and two ounces, smiling with her big bright blue eyes.

But currently, she was screaming her head off, as she needed to be fed. I put her binky in her mouth to try and hold of her crying till josh got back with her bottle. Which worked.

Soon after he walked in with the Boppy,
--if you don't know what that is, it's basically a huge ass neck pillow that goes around your waist so your arms don't get tired while your holding a baby--
And the bottle plopping down on the bed next to us as I took the two things and set them up.

"Josh," I said softly.

"Hm," he hummed. We both where quite sleepy.
It was about four AM currently.

"I need a burp rag," i chuckled softly as I fed Astro.

"Damnit," he huffed quietly as he got up walking to our dresser to grab one. Throwing it to me as he plopped back down next to me.

I smiled softly as he sat back up, playing with astros cheeks as I pulled the bottle away to burp her.

"Can I Feed her?" He asked softly.

"Yeah, just let me do this real fast. Okay?" I said as she let out a small burp, making a face afterwards. Making josh and I chuckle

"How the hell do we make such a cute baby?" He asked as he played with her hand.

"I dunno, but I love her, so much." I smiled as I continued to try and get her to Burp. Which worked.

"Yeah. Me too." He said softly.
"Not as much as you though." He said as he turned to my face me.

"She's so cute. I love her so much. "

"Who couldn't? She's beautiful."

"I know,".

So yes, I am so fucking sorry that I'm ending it on such a awful break point but I never can write this, I don't feel like I'm good at writing it and this is my first story and it sucks ass. I'm way more proud of other books I've written/am writing and i don't want to waist my thoughts and ideas on something I'm not proud of. So, thank you so fucking much for almost 7k reads, and I'll keep on updating this with small updates of my life but. I just needed to tell everyone that because I am not into this story anymore and I'm sorry that I can't continue it.

I love you all.