breakfast//chapter nineteen

Sterling's pov

I woke up that morning to the smell of eggs.
I rolled over to josh but I could not find him.
But then I tooke the common sense to note that it was him more than likely who was cooking the eggs.
Wait.
I can't have eggs.
Well, they have to be scrambled eggs.
Eh let's go see. I said to my self with a smile and a laugh

"Hey joshie" I said with a raspy sleepy voice

"Oh hey! Your up!" He said looking at me

"What are you making?"

"Oh, I did some research on what you can and can not eat during a pregnancy.... I kinda remember my mom talking to 6 year old me when she was pregnant with my bother and sisters" he said turning off the stove "so I found out that you can't eat sushi, drink alcohol or eat over easy eggs or raw fish. They are concerned unhealthy for the mother when pregnant... they could hurt the fetus sooo.." he said with a smile " so i made you theses , i know that you like eggs so , i made them for you!"

"how did you know i like eggs?" i said with a smile and a laugh.

"oh you know, stalking your twitter." he said with the cutest smile and and a laugh, the one that his eyes crinkle up at the side.

"i love you" i said with a smile and a hug

"go sit at the table" josh said with a smile and pointing over to

"okay"I said with a laugh
i sat thee for a minuet or two, just thinking about what will happen when Cora comes, or even if its a a girl...
what if it was a boy? what would we name him?
josh walked over to me with some milk, toast and the eggs.

"thank you" i say grabbing the plate. "hey josh..." i ask him

"mhm" he says looking up from his own plate

"what if the um.." i pause for a second "what if the baby is a boy? i ask him,
i could tell that it caught him off guard from his head shooting up quite quickly

"what?" he said with a mouth full of food, witch was quite funny to be honest

"what if the baby is a boy.." i said looking down at the plate of food, witch i had not touched. but i don't know why.

"well, i would want the same thing how we found out the name Cora. something odd. but not like the bad odd, something you don't hear everyday." he said grabbing my hand.

"yeah, me too." i said as i tooke my first bite of mt food. "so what will the name be?

"ummmm..." josh said falling into his own thoughts. "Xavier!" josh said jumping up at bit when the 'light bulb'

"oh yeah, and he can get your middle middle name, William."

"yeah, Xavier William dun." he said looking down at the plate and smiling.
"im gonna be a father " he said looking at me with the biggest smile I've ever seen on him.
"yes you are!" i said with a smile and grabbing his hand and looking at him

Herow frens. It's hella lite rn and I'm sitting right next to the girl who wrote the smut.... so gtg cus she hella dirty byeeeee👌🏻