Grayson Pov:

Me and Ethan were currently backstage  at the Columbia Theater in Berlin waiting till we could go on stage and  start todays show. Normally we'd already be on stage but a few minutes ago our manager came in and told us that we have to wait another half an hour till we can go on stage, cause not everybody is in yet.

After receiving that information I decided to lay down on the Couch in the dressing room for a bit and go through some of the questions our fans sent us on twitter.

Ethan on the other hand was standing in front of a mirror fixing his hair for what seems to be the thousandth time even tho it looked perfect and there was nothing to fix...so I shouted: "E stop messing with your hair it looks good how it is, now get your ass over here and record a snapchat video for my story with me."

After looking in the mirror one last time he ran over to me and jumped on the couch but he ended up lying more on me than on the couch, which caused me to groan and throw him off me and onto the floor.

After that we somehow ended up wrestling on the floor totally forgetting about the snapchat video and that we needed to go on stage soon.

We were still laying on the floor trying to catch our breaths when suddenly the door busted open and our stressed looking manager came in shouting at us that we need to be on stage in less than a minute.

"Oh fuck!" I shouted grabbing mine and Ethan's jackets throwing his at him and running down the corridor as fast as I could so our fans wouldn't have to wait any longer.

When we arrived behind the stage we could already hear the fans shouting our names which made me even more hyped than I already was....We gave each other one last bro hug and ran on stage, which caused all the girls to scream even louder.