Aj Pov:

Omg I did it!
I can't believe I caught his shirt!

Normally I'd be really sad that the show is over now but I just can't stop smiling...I mean I caught Grayson freaking Dolan's shirt...today has to be the best day ever.

I propably look really weird still standing in the same spot smiling like a creep while everybody else who doesn't have a meet & greet already starts walking out.

I'm ripped out of my toughts when Meen suddenly jumps at me and huggs me while screaming "Omfg you did it, you caught his fucking shirt. I can't beliefe this...I'm soooo happy for you" in a really high pitched voice.

I immediately hug her back and scream "yeah i can't believe it either...it's just so sick...it kinda feels like I'm dreaming you know."

Soon clara joins our hug too and we just stand there hugging each other while fangirling over me catching Gray's shirt.

But since I'm not that much of a hug person I soon break our embrace and pull my phone out of my pocket so I could call my dad and tell him that the show is over now.

He picks up after only 3 rings and tells me that he'll be here in about half an hour and that we should wait for him outside.

Ethans Pov:

Grayson and I were just backstage in our dressing room freshening up for our meet & greet a bit when he suddenly asked "what do you think about tonights show?"

"It was liiit...I really love germany. What about you?" I answerd.

"Yeah I think so too....it was amazing and the crowd was really loud too even tho it weren't that many people here today" he said

"Yeah true...oh and Grayson what I wanted to ask you...did you loose on purpouse today?" I asked with a lil smirk

"Hmm maybeeee..." He answered all of a sudden seeming kinda shy.

"But what or shall I ask who made you wanna loose?" I asked with a smirk

"Ugh...this will sound soo stupid now...but I saw this girl in the crowd, she was rather beautiful and I know I propably will never see her again but i kinda just wanted to make her happy.....idk why but yea..."

"Aww Gray that's soo cute" I smiled at him and pulled him into a tight bro hug.

"We should propably go to the meet & greet now..." Gray said pulling back from the hug turning around and walking out of the dressing room.

After one last glance into the mirror to check my hair i followed him down the hall and into the meet & greet room.