15.

Grayson Pov:

When Meen and my brother left the room I was alone with Aj still lying on the bed next to me pretty close, but still not close enough for my liking so I decided to pull her even closer to me hoping it wasn't too much and would make her uncomfortable.

But when she put her head on my chest snuggling even closer to me I knew she wasn't uncomfortable at all which made me feel way to happy for such a small gesture but that could mean that maybe she likes me just as much as I like her.

maybe I should just ask her out on a date but what if she says no that would make our whole relationship so awkward and I really don't want that to happen...but if she says yes maybe I'd be able to call her mine soon.

Even tho I would have loved to ask the incredibly cute girl in my arms out on a date I was too scared that she only likes me in a friendly way and that I'd ruin everything with just one lil question.

So I just focused back on the film we were currently watching when suddenly our comfortable silence got interrupted by a loud growling sound coming from my stomach.

Giggling Aj said "looks like you're pretty hungry do you wanna go down to the hotel restaurant or just order something from the roomservice?"

"for me room service is just fine but if you want to go down and properly eat something from the restaurant that ok for me too"

"Roomservice it is" Aj decide "I don't feel like leaving this room rn"

"good caus I don't want to leave either" I laughed sitting up so I could grab the menu from the bedsidetable and place it on my lap so we could both have a look at what we wanted to order.

Soon we decided to just get some pasta each and a brownie and some chocolate covered strawberries that we'd share.

After ordering our food I turned to Aj and asked "Do you maybe want to change into some of my sweatpants or something?..your jeans look rather uncomfortable"

"omg yes please" Aj answered laughing "those jeans are killing me they are hella uncomfortable especially if you're lying"

"that's what I was thinking" I chuckled "hold on I'm gonna get you some of my stuff"

I got up from the bed and walked over to my suitcase pulling a pair of sweatpants and a shirt out after shuffling through it for a bit

"here you go" I said sitting down on the bed next to Aj again placing the clothes on her lap

"thanks" she said pecking my cheek quickly and made a run for the bathroom right after

Omg she kissed my cheek does that mean she likes me...

I'm literally freaking out about a lil kiss on the cheek what is wrong with me

before I could freak out about what just happened even more Aj came out of the bathroom agin looking hella cute in my clothes and cuddled up next to me on the bed again dropping her clothes onto the floor carelessly.

Only about 15 minutes later there was a knock on the door which could only mean that our food was finally here cause Ethan and Meen had a keycard so they wouldn't be knocking

I quickly jumped up rushing to the door to get our food and only a few moments later we were sitting on the bed with a plate of pasta on each of our laps.