Clara Pov:

As soon as we stepped into our room and put our stuff away I said to our (mine and Aj's) dad: "Meen and me are gonna go to this burgershop around the corner real quick cause we're starving".

"Okay but don't stay out for too long it's already pretty late." he said while lying down on bis bed

"Okay" Meen and me answered in unison, quickly grabbed some money and our jackets when Aj suddenly whisper shouted: "wait don't leave without me I don't wanna stay here all by myself"

"Okayyy but hurry up we're starving over here" Meen whisper shouted back

Aj quickly grabbed her jacket and walked out of the door behind us closing it silently to not disturb our dad.

After walking along the long hotel hallway we finally managed to get to the main door we then walked through and out into the cold night air.

The moment the cold air hit us we all snuggled deeper into our 4ou hoodies, we bought and changed into earlier on, and began to walk a bit faster so we wouldn't be out in the cold for too long.

Luckily the burgershop wasn't that far away and we were there only a few minutes later, walking in I could already smell all the delicious food which caused my stomach to growl.

Since it was pretty late already we easily found a free table for us for where Aj sat down while me and Meen went to order our food.

We both decided to just get a cheeseburger and a coke each and share some sweet potato fries.

After our orders were taken and we payed for our food and drinks we sat down on our table opposite of Aj.

"I really hope our food will be done soon or else I might starve to death" Meen whined wich caused Aj and me to chuckle

"You're always hungry Meen" I laugh "but I hope so too" I add

"So is Aj" Meen says laughing "btw why aren't you hungry Aj...you didn't really eat a lot today?" she asks

"Idk I'm just not hungry" Aj answers shrugging

"Hmm...weird" I say shrugging as well