Grayson Pov:

We were now like 15 minutes into the show and about to decide who has to pick the first dare out of our hat of dares, when I heard a girl scream "Grayson go first" at the top of her lungs.

I let my eyes wander through the crowd trying to find the girl I just heard when I spotted a petite dark brown haired girl that was screaming for me to go first while her two friends were laughing about her kinda weird sounding cracking voice.

I just knew that she was the girl I was looking for and now that I found her I can't take my eyes of her...even in the bad lightning she somehow still managed to look beautiful.

I was ripped out of my thoughts when Ethan said that the fans decided that I should go first.

So I did as told and picked the first pice of paper with a dare on it out of my pink cap and did what i was dared to.

After that we took turns picking and doing the dares but I still couldn't get the beautiful brown haired girl out of my head.

After we were done with hat of dares we did some other challenges, answered questions, talked to our fans and just had lots of fun on stage.

During all those things I still found myself glancing at the girl every once in a while.

When the show came to an end and it was time for our last challenge where the looser had to get shirtless and throw his shirt into the crowd, an idea sparked in my mind.

I had to purposely loose game so I could throw my shirt in the girls direction and hope for her to catch it...I don't know why but the idea of her smiling happily while wearing my shirt made a huge smile appear on my face.

I pretended to close my eyes so nobody would notice me purposely throwing the shirt in her direction...and threw it hoping she would catch it...now fully opening my eyes again i saw her lying on the floor wrestling with another girl for the shirt.

When I saw that I had to hold myself back from gasping out loud because what if she got hurt...It would be my fault, but then she finally got up a huge grin on her face and the shirt in her hands.