Grayson Pov:

The show was lit today and the m&g was great as well....I really love being on tour and getting to meet some of our fans.

But it has a downside too cause now that we're back at our hotel I'm just way to hyped to got to sleep and I'm kinda hungry too so I start whining: "Ethaaaannnn I'm bored and hungryyyy"

"Same bro" he says "we could order something from the room service" he adds

"Noooo that's soo boring...how about we just walk around Berlin for a bit and just get something to eat from a small shop in town?" I ask

"Gray as much as I'd love to do that we're not allowed to go out and you know that" he says

"I know but they don't need to know we could just sneak out..." I say with a smirk

"Hmm that kinda sounds like a plan....and even if we get caught what should they do.." he says and now we both have the same kinda evil smirk on our lips

"Yaaaass let's go exploring" I cheer silently

With that we both grab our jackets, phones, wallets and keycards for our room and walk out of the door as silent as possible.

We tiptoed along the hallway and down the stairs not wanting to risk getting caught while waiting for the elevator.

After walking trough the foryer and out of the main doors, feeling the cold nightly breeze on our faces, a huge grin made it's way onto my face.

After walking through the dark streets of Berlin for about 10 minutes I said "I'm starting to get really hungry...let's get something to eat....yea?"

"Yea sure...what do you wanna get?" E says

"Hmm..how about we just get some burgers?" I ask

"Yea sure let's just keep walking and see if we can find a small burgershop or something somewhere around." he responded

After walking for another like 3 minutes I finally spot the sign of a local burgershop "Hey E look there's lil burgershop over there" I say trying to get Ethans attention by pulling lightly on one of his lightly while pointing in the direction of the shop with my other hand.

"Okay then let's hurry up and go in there cause I'm starving" E says walking a bit faster, wich caused me to also quicken my pace a bit.

Shortly after we were standing in front of a small cozy looking burgershop, wich seemed to be pretty empty from what I could see through the large windows.

As soon as I opened the dark green wooden door and stepped into the shop I was greeted by the amazing smell of freshly made burgers, which caused my stomach to growl pretty loudly.

After walking up to the counter we had to wait for our orders to be taken so I let my eyes wander over the people in the shop when I suddenly spotted the beautiful brown haired girl I saw at the show today.

She and her two friends were sitting only a few meters away from us but they didn't seem to notice us.