Chapter 5

"What do you want Emily, this investigation is very important at the moment and top of our priorities please let us do our job." Kelly tells Fornell the second the giant wood brown door closes.

"I understand that it is at the top of your priority but what is it that you have not said about the bomb?" Emily asks Kelly while getting a cup of coffee from the counter behind the giant chestnut brown table.

"Okay I am really trying not to tell my team because I need them to be motivated, but the bomb is 40 years old. " Kelly lets Fornell in on this as she slides down into a big raven black comfy plush conference chair.

"You might want to tell them so they know what this they are going to need to be looking for." Fornell lets Gibbs know.

"I know I might not want to tell them but I know that I am going to have to because it might start leading them in a new direction. Also when have I ever asked advice from you?" Gibbs starts to think about it. As she stands up to tell Fornell that she needs to get back to the team "meeting" McGee walks more like runs into the room.

"What is it McGee?" Gibbs asks as soon as Jenny catches her breath from the long sprint down the hall.

"Gibbs... we... have... a... new... problem..." McGee says still out of breath not having enough time in this day to try and catch it.

"WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS TO SOLVE IT!" Kelly screams at him because there might not be enough time for anything else. As soon as Kelly gets the last word out McGee just points and starts running down the hall like her life depends on it.