Chapter 6

Both Fornell and Gibbs look at each other with questioning glances and take off in a dead sprint after McGee.

As soon as they reached the squad room everything was in chaos. Tali is leaning over Tyler trying to administer CPR and Kayla is trying to get everyone to calm down, which isn't working very well on both ends sadly. Jenny is trying to get back through to take over for Tali but she won't let her take over. After three more tried Tali finally lets Jenny take over the CPR and when she gets up her hands are covered in blood and she has tear strained cheeks.

"What happened here Tali? Are you Alright?" Kelly asks after Tali gets over to her.

"All of a sudden a bu..bullet came through a window in the squad room and hi..hit Tyler in the side. It shouldn't have caused him to die but then he went into shock and his he..heart couldn't keep up with him." she st-udders out to Kelly as the tears start to fall again.

"That explains what happened here, but you have yet to answer my second question. Are you alright Tali?" Kelly asks with concern clear in her voice and eyes.

"No, I'm not alright okay I broke a rule and Tyler is dying." Tali says as she starts to cry harder than Kelly has ever seen.

"How about you go down and see Palmer and Dexter for a little bit I'll come down when everything settles down up here?" Kelly half asks Tali and half tells her. Tali just walks away slightly nodding with no emotion left in her eyes.

"Kelly I really hate to tell you this but Tyler was just pronounced dead as of 3 minutes. Do you want me to tell Tali?" Jenny tells Gibbs as soon as Tali is out of ear shot.

"No I'll tell her. Can you get everyone to get back to work and McGee the bomb it's 40 years old try investigating off of that now. I will be right back up to help investigate the scene" Kelly finally lets Jenny know so they can solve what happened here and what happened to lieutenant Jones.

"Yes ma'ma, I'm right on it." McGee says as she walks away back toward the squad room.

~~~

"Palmer it's not fair. everyone in my life seems to leave me weather it be after three year or 3 days it still isn't fair no matter what." Tali says in the arms of Dexter in the autopsy room along with Palmer and Cassadie.

"Look, Tali I promise sometimes we loose people in our life's for a reason plus Gibbs can't be mad at you which rule did you break this time." Dexter says while trying to comfort Tali as much as he can with Butch jr. sitting at their feet.

"I actually have broke three as of now. Rule number six, rule number eight, rule number twelve." Tali says as she tries to hide because right as she said that Gibbs walked in.

"Okay so far you have said sorry which you know is a sign of weakness. You have also Taken having a good team for granted haven't you? And you have also dated a coworker. May I ask which coworker that was?" Kelly says taking it easy on Tali because they had all just lost a very good agent.

"Yes Gibbs I have broken all of those and I'm not sorry. I thought that this team would last a long time but everything for me has to be ruined at one point or another doesn't it. Also yes I dated Tyler I mean who could blame me he is HOT..."

"Ain't that the truth girl." Cassadie says in the middle of Tali's explanation. but Tali continues on like nothing else was said but what she was talking about.

"And I'm not sorry for saying sorry earlier it truly was my fault I was distracted by Tyler and that shouldn't of happened. He is dead thanks to me and don't think I didn't know he was dead I hear about everything one way or another." Tali finally finishes in tears again.

"I should Gibbs-slap you right here, but I know what it feels like to loose someone you have feelings for. Tali I promise you one thing it might not be a very easy thing to see or even hear of but I promise that you are strong enough to make it through this even with a major pain in your heart." Gibbs tells Dinozzo this as she grabs her from Dexter into a great big bear hug.

"Th.. thank y.. you Gibbs.I will always keep those words with me." Tali promises as they head back into the elevator to head to the squad room to get two cases solved in less than three days.