Chapter 8

"Ma'ma I promise that we are doing the best that we can over here to make sure that everyone is safe but I can't have you calling right now in the middle of a crisis our soldiers were almost gunned down thanks to your interruptions." Coronal Forw made a point of stating this to start what was going to be a very long day. But considering he fact that it's only 2:30 in the morning here and about 2:30 in the afternoon there is what is very impressive about the time zone difference.

"Yes we do understand that is trying to get through to you make put people at risk but they are also at risk here because this is our second person dead thanks to this bomb and I hasn't even gone off. So if you don't mind I need to bring home a Conrad for some questioning." Kayla says with a very stern and serious voice that says that she isn't putting up with any bs handed to her.

"Sure go ahead and take a man of mine away from the most important mission these men will ever receive during their years here. Which one do you want?" Forw asks with a very tired and pained look in his eyes that no one can explain why he looks like that

"We would like to see Mckenna Jones." Kelly says to Forw after hearing the last conversation about disrespect to one another.

"Who are you and I regret to inform you that she has been MIA for about 3 days." Forw asks and tells the agents in the room.

"Names special agent Gibbs and what do you mean she has been MIA for 3 days and no one has reported it?" Kelly asks with uncertainty in her voice.

"We did report it." Forw says as he signs off with his final words.

~~~

"McGee! I need to look up reports on Mckenna Jones and Coronal Forw, something is going on there and I need to know what it is ASAP." Kelly starts to demand orders as soon as she walks out of MTAC.

"Tali come with me. We are going to Mckenna's house to find out as much as we can about her personality." Gibbs lets Dinozzo know ask she grabs her gear needed for this, which is just her SIG-Sauer P228 military issue gun and now wrapped with a black line that marks a loss badge and starts to head out to the car with Tali close on her heels.