Chapter 12

Once the first punch is throw by Miller, Tali gets hit on her upper head. Before she can recover Miller kicks her in the gut as hard as he can seven times in a row. this time he gives her time to recover and she final stand up and hits him with as much power she can muster square in the jaw. All Holden can do is just watch until he thinks Tali can't take anymore. The next person to lay a hand on another one was Tali she goes to kick him on the right side but the second she hits him she collapses due to her hurt ankle so it hurt her more than him to kick him. The final blow Holden lets Tali take in a swift kick to the face causing her to hit her head on the concrete.

"STOP FIGHTING! I said stop fighting!" Holden screams at Miller as he jumps over the crate separating him from Tali. He reaches her he shields her from a blow that Miller is about to hit her with that ends up hitting him direct on the back.

"Why are you in my way Holden, she deserves every hit that she is taking." Miller lets Holden know with a power crazed look taking over his eyes.

"She might, but this is not how we are going to do this. Also I'll take the first watch you can go. It will end at the end of the week." Holden tells Miller with a very stern voice that tells him that he means business.

"Fine, but the real boss will know about this HEAR ME OUT." Miller yells as he walks away and mumbles something incoherent under his breath. Holden shakes his head at Miller's last comment. When he goes to pick Tali up off the cold hard concrete floor the giant medal door burst open with a slew of military men and women holding there guns directly at Holden's head.