Rock The Boat

I'm in the Bahamas getting ready to shoot my video for Rock The Boat. It's 5 am and way too early to be doing this. I'm in hair and makeup getting ready for the first scene. As I'm sitting in the chair I look at the sunrise. It's so beautiful it almost makes me want to cry. "Aaliyah. We need you on set. The dancers are ready." the director said. "OK. I'm ready." I said heading out the beach to start the video.

After hours of shooting we're finally finished. "OK people. That's a wrap. Great job Aaliyah. As usual." the director said. "Thank you." I said smiling. Me, Fatima, Carmit, Denosh, Nadine, Binkie, and Lesley headed off set to the hotel and changed into our bathing suits and headed for the hot tub to relax. "Yo I'm tired. I can't wait to go back home and relax." Binkie said. "Yeah. That cheography was tight. It'll be worth it when the video is released. All of our hard work will pay off." Lesley said happily. "Yeah. Unfortunately when I get back to Detroit I have to start filming for my next movie and i have to finish my album. I won't be able to get much down time." I said. I don't mind working but can a hard working woman get some relaxation or time to relax? Two hours later me and the eight dancers get on the plane. Fatima and the other girls went on a separate plane and were heading back. After we boarded everyone and everything we took off. While in the air one of the engines blow out causing us to dive down. Last thing I remember is saying a silent prayer then everything went black.

 Last thing I remember is saying a silent prayer then everything went black