Recovery

Sorry if the song doesn't go with the chapter. Hope yall enjoy it ❤ I'm also gonna start doing p.o.v's to make it more interesting 😏

Aaliyah P.O.V

After the accident I've been in the hospital recovering. The best part is I get to go home later on today. Unfortunately I'm paralyzed and can't move from the waist down. The doctor walks in the room. "Good morning Ms. Aaliyah. I see you're doing better. Ready for the tube to come out?" he asked. I shook my head up and down. Finally. This tube is starting to hurt. "I'll go get the nurse and the assistant." he said leaving. 5 minutes later my family walks in. Brandi wheels over to me and kisses my cheek. "Ok. We're gonna take the tube out. You guys are gonna have to wait outside in the hall" the assistant said. Brandi gave me a scared look and wheeled out the room.

Brandi P.O.V

We're at the hospital visiting Liyah. She was in a plane crash. We're just glad she's ok. Me and the rest of the family are out in the hallway. "Is Liyah ok mommy?" I asked with a worried voice. "Yes sweetie. She's fine. They're just taking the tube out." she said. "You guys can come back in the room." the assistant said. I wheeled back in the room and went to Liyah's side. "My little Angel." Liyah said with a raspy voice. "I want you to sing for me until my voice comes back." she said. "I want you to listen to this song that aunt  Shontell wrote. It's called DNA." I said. "OK. Let me hear it" she said smiling.

After I finished the song everyone clapped. Especially Liyah. She loves to hear me sing and I love singing for her. "My little songbird. You want to follow in my footsteps?" Liyah asked. "One day." I smiled. A couple hours later we got to take Liyah home. My mom helped me and Liyah in the car and we left. We live in this big beautiful mansion along with our cousins, aunt, and two other sisters Brittany and Briana.

 We live in this big beautiful mansion along with our cousins, aunt, and two other sisters Brittany and Briana

We have a big family. No matter how annoying they are I wouldn't trade them for the world 😍

Hope yall enjoyed this update ☺
BrandiB95 you're a cute 5 year old baby 😂😍