Can We Talk

I want a chocolate cupcake 😍

China P.O.V

Me, Liyah, and Brandi are in the living room watching Scream Queens. "Brandi I need to talk to you." I whispered. "About?" Brandi asked. "Aaliyah's depression. Ever since her accident she hasn't been acting like her happy go lucky self." I whispered. "OK let's go outside." Brandi said. We left Liyah watching tv. "I hate seeing her like this. Before her accident she was happy and always smiling. Now she's sad and kept to herself and doesn't want to talk. This isn't like her." I said. "I agree. Let's go back and talk to her." Brandi said. When we got back in she was gone. Me and Brandi looked at each other and we started looking for her.

Aaliyah P.O.V

I was in the living room watching TV with the girls. When I looked up they were gone. I was feeling sad so I decided to go my music room which is downstairs in the basement. I come down here to sing, write, or pray. So I decided  to sing my favorite song by Tweet. Drunk.

After singing I start writing. 20 minutes after writing I go back upstairs and get a snack.

Brandi P.O.V

Me and China are looking for Liyah everywhere in the house. After her meltdown me and China are extremely worried. A couple minutes later the elevator dings. Liyah comes wheeling out of it. "China here she is." I yelled. "Where the hell have you been? China and me searched the whole house looking for you." I spat. "Calm down. I was in my music room. Whenever I'm upset I go downstairs. Think of it as my sanctuary." She said wheeling to the kitchen. "What happened? Where was she?" China asked pointing to Liyah. "Music room" we said. "Wanna see it?" She asked. Me and China said yes. We get on the elevator and head for the lower level of the house.

China P.O.V

We're going downstairs to the music room. I'm just glad Liyah has a outlet for her depression.

 I'm just glad Liyah has a outlet for her depression

We come in a purple room. It's so calm and peaceful and quiet. "I come down here sometimes when I'm upset. It really helps." She said. "Yall can use it too if you want. I don't mind." She continued. "Thanks." I said. "Liyah we need to talk to you about your depression. Before your accident you were happy go lucky. Now you're depressed and kept to yourself." Brandi said sadly. "Yeah. We hate seeing you like this." I said. That's when I had a great idea. "We're gonna get you out the house." I said. "When" she asked. "TODAY. NOW" me and Brandi said. "Uh oh." She said. "Don't worry. It'll be fun. We promise." I said.

Aaliyah P.O.V

Mom drove me, china, and brandi to the movies and then to the mall. I must admit I had a good with my girls. As we're leaving the mall I run into my friend Allexus. She's a quiet girl. Doesn't get out much. "Hey Allexus." I called out to her. She looks up from her phone and comes over to me and the girls. "Hey girl. Haven't seen you in a while." She said. "Yeah. We totally need to catch up sometime. This is my sister brandi and my cousin china." I said. "Nice to meet yall." She said giving them a hug. "I'd love to stay and talk but I gotta go." She said quickly. "HEY! HURRY UP!" the voice boomed through the parking lot. She jumped and ran off. "That was odd. Did you see how she flinched when she heard that voice?" "Yeah. Hope everything is OK with her." I said. We got back in the car and head home.

Hope yall enjoyed it 😏