Flashback

One in a million 😍☺

Alex POV

I'm still in the hospital. The doctors said I should be released tomorrow or the next day. All I'm trying to do is go home and rest. Is that too much to ask?

Sierra: Alex can I ask you a question?

Alex: Sure

Sierra: When I came to see you yesterday you were crying

Alex: I know. When I was in my coma I saw my mom. She committed suicide some years ago from my father abusing her. That's why I was crying.

Sierra: You miss her?

Alex: Very much

Sierra grabbed and hugged me as I was crying. I really do miss my mom. I would take my own life just to be with her. But I don't want to make the same mistake.

Aaliyah: What's wrong Alex?

Alex: Just thinking about my mom

Aaliyah: Is that her on your arm?

I look at my left arm with the tattoo of my mom. I got it when she passed away.

Alex: Yes. I just don't want to make the same mistake she made.

China: We're gonna make sure you don't. That's what sisters do.

We all had a group hug and chilled.

Brandi POV

It's the next day and Alex gets to go home today. I decided to stay the night with Alex at the hospital. I miss being around my little sister.

Alex: Did Derrick live or is he dead?

Brandi: Unfortunately he's alive. but not for long. I'm gonna kill him

Alex: I appreciate you trying to kill him on my account but killing him ain't gonna solve anything. I just wanna hurt hi. Not kill him.

Brandi: Are you sure you don't wanna end his life?

Alex: Um i'm sure. but thanks for the offer

Now don't get me wrong. I don't condone violence, abuse or anything of that nature. But when you mess with my sisrers that's when all my common sense is out the door. I will grab my gun and start busting caps. I'm crazy and violent.

Brandi: Are you happy you get to go home today?

Alex: Yes. i just wanna go home and rest in my own bed. This hospital bed is so fucking uncomfortable.

The doctor comes in with the release forms. Alex signs them and the doctor takes them back and leaves the room.

Brandi: Before the girls left last night Liyah brought some clothes for you.

My phone pinged. It was a text from Liyah saying they're on their way so be ready.

Brandi: If I were you I'd hurry up cause the girls are the way here

Alex sat there on her phone I hit her leg and she jumped.

Brandi: NOW!!!

Alex: Sir yes sir

She grabbes her clothes and run to the bathroom located on the right side of the room.

Brandi: Don't make me come in there

Alex: Blah blah blah

She's gonna pay for that