The Surprise

Music is a must 😍

Sierra POV

We finally left the apartment. All we had to do was dump the body. We drive to a secluded location. No one was around. (Brandi driving) We stop. "Alex can you help with the body?" I asked "Sure" she said. We go to the back of the truck and take out the body. We carry it to the woods. As we walk I asked "So what are you going to do now that your boyfriend is dead?" "I don't know. Why you ask?" She asked. "We live in this big mansion and there's plenty of room. Would you like to live with us?" I asked. "Yes I would love that. I can finally start over." She said happily. "Great. I'm sure the others will be cool with it." I said as we threw the body away.

Brandi P.O.V

We're in the truck waiting for Alex and Sierra to come back. They were laughing and talking the whole way back. They get in the truck. Alex and Sierra were smiling like they had a secret. "Sooo you guys I have some news.... Alex agreed to come live with us." Sierra said. Me and the girls screamed with joy as we hugged Alex. "We can't wait for you to see the house." China said. "Yeah. You're gonna love it." I said. We drove back to the house. We all got out the truck and helped Alex take the boxes inside. "Wait til you see your room. It'll leave you speechless." I said. We put the boxes in front of the closed door. "Close your eyes. When we say 3 open them." Sierra said happily. "1...2...3... OPEN!" we said.

 OPEN!" we said

"Omg. I-I don't know what to say. This is a real surprise. Yall really didn't have to do this." She said with tears flowing from her eyes. "But we wanted to. Your a part of our family now. We love you Alex." China said as we all gave her a hug.

Allexus P.O.V

I really appreciate what these girls are doing. I get to live in this big ass house and I get this nice ass room. I came from a family of 8. 4 girls and 4 boys. We were raised by our mom, Keyshia. Our dad left after we were born and my mom had to raise us by herself. By the time I was 15 she was on drugs and started leaving us by ourselves for hours, days, and months. Me and my sister's and brothers are the same age. By 16 mom started bringing home different men. Every man that came home with her raped me and my sisters. We told our mom when it happened. Did she believe us? Hell no. She beat me and my sisters. I walk out the room and go to bathroom and close the door. I look in the mirror at my reflection. I take off my long sleeve shirt and jogging pants. I look at the cuts and bruises that Marcus left behind. I start crying as I fell to the floor. Will I ever get through this pain?

Brandi P.O.V

While Alex was getting settled in I was on my computer watching How To Get Away With Murder on Netflix when I got a Skype call from my dad. I clicked answer and his face appeared. "Hey dad." I said with a slight smile. "Hey B. How are things?" He asked "Good. I've been practicing on my singing. I've also played basketball every now again." I said. "You need to focus more on basketball and less on that singing crap. It's a waste of time." He said. "I love singing. Basketball is something I do for fun during my free time. You can't tell me what I can and can't do." I said. I had to put my foot down when it comes to him. He's so controlling. I hate it. "Watch your mouth little girl. You will do what I say when I say." He said. Unfortunately mom is out on a business trip and won't be back for a nice little while. "No. You weren't there for me or the girls. So why are you trying to control me? I should be able to do what I want when I want." I shot back. "Wait til I see you. You're gonna get it." He said. I really didn't care. As long as I had my gun by me he wasn't a threat to me. "Whatever. Go to hell in a handbasket." I said as I ended the call.

Aaliyah P.O.V

I'm glad Alex decided to live with us. I'm in bedroom watching Martin.

I had to go to the bathroom so I got in my chair and went out the room and down the hall

I had to go to the bathroom so I got in my chair and went out the room and down the hall. I went past Alex room and she wasn't there. I stopped in front of the bathroom door cause I heard someone crying. I slowly opened the door and gasped at I saw. There were cuts, burns, and bruises all over Alex's body. "Alex" I said as she lifted her head and looked at me. "Please don't tell nobody you saw these bruises." She pleaded. "Ok" I said.