Sisters

I'm truly a 90s baby 😍❤
I also changed the format to make it easier to write 👌

Aaliyah P.O.V

When I saw the bruises on Alex's body tears slid down my face. I went in the bathroom and closed the door behind me.

Aaliyah: Alex why didn't you tell somebody he was doing this to you? You could've called me and I would've handled it

Alex: I know but I didn't want you getting involved

Aaliyah: How did all this abuse start?

Alex: It was a couple years ago. One of my friends called wanting to know if I can go out. Of course I said sure. So I put on my black dress and get all done up. I tell him I'm going out. I left the apartment and went to the club. Hours later I come back home. I see bottles of alcohol on the floor by the couch. He asked me where have I been. His speech was slurred and he was stumbling. Before I could finish he slapped me in the face. After that day he's been abusive ever since.

I just sat there thinking. If he was still alive I'd torture him. A real man doesn't hit on a woman. A real man shows a woman love, attention, and respect.

Alex: I'm sorry I didn't tell you Liyah. I wanted to but I didn't want you spazzing out.

Aaliyah: It's ok. But next time if you're danger call me or one of the girls and we'll handle it

Alex: Ok. Can I get a hug?

Aaliyah: Sure

I grabbed Alex for a hug. She's more than a friend. She's our baby sister. I'm really blessed to have such a wonderful family.

Brandi P.O.V

I'm in my room on YouTube when I heard someone at the door. I get in my chair and head downstairs. I go to the front door and open it. My dad stood there with a blank stare on his face.

Darryl: Are you going to let me in or leave me outside?

Brandi: I wish I could run you over with my truck

He stood there laughing his ass off. I don't see what was funny. I'm serious. Eventually he stopped laughing.

Darryl: You know why I'm here right?

Brandi: Unfortunately I do. No matter what you say I'm not focusing on basketball. Singing is what I want to do. Everybody else is supporting what I do. They're not controlling what I do unlike you.

He balled up his fist and punched me so hard I fell out my chair and onto the floor with a boom.

Brandi: HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE!

Aaliyah and Alex came out the bathroom and came downstairs. Thank god they came before something else bad happened.

Alex: What happened?

Brandi: He got mad and hit me

Alex: Aaliyah you handle Brandi and I'll handle him

Aaliyah: OK

Alex reached for her gun as my dad did the same. They aimed their guns at each other and not moving.

Alex: Nobody puts their hands on our sister. Not even you.

Darryl: She's my daughter. I have the right

Alex: Oh really now. So that means I have the right to put a bullet in your head

Darryl: Shoot me and I'll shoot you

Brandi: Don't do it Alex. It's not worth it

Aaliyah: Please don't shoot

She looked at us with pain in her eyes. A tear came down her face. Me and Liyah are on the floor crying and pleading for Alex not to shoot him. Alex pulled the trigger and Darryl did the same. Alex was shot in left side of her head and Darryl was shot in the chest. Blood was everywhere.

Aaliyah: ALEX! OH MY GOD! BRANDI CALL AN AMBULANCE!!!

Couple minutes later two ambulances came. Alex was in one and Darryl in the other. The other girls came inside from the back door and saw blood all over us.

China: Oh my god. What happened?

Brandi and I were crying and shaking.

Brandi: My dad was here. He shot Alex and she shot him. We need to get to the hospital now

Sierra: Ok. I'll drive. Let's go

We all got in the car and headed to the hospital. When we got there we signed in and sat in the waiting room. Hours went by. Finally a doctor came up to us. By the look on his I can tell it wasn't good news.

Dr: I have the reports on Alex and Darryl. We had to take Alex to the OR to remove the bullet. Removing the bullet was successful. Unfortunately the bullet got to her brain stem and brain. At this point she's brain dead.

We all bust out crying. I couldn't believe what I just heard. I swear if Darryl is alive I'll kill him.

Brandi: And Darryl?

Dr: The bullet did go to his chest. It didn't hit anything sensitive. He's alive. Would you like to go see them?

All: Yes

The doctor took us to Alex's room. I saw Alex in the bed with tubes running in and out of her. I went to her side and touched her hand. She didn't move. I leaned over and whispered in her ear.

Brandi: I'm gonna get to the bottom of this. You didn't deserve this. We just need you to wake up. We love you.

I kissed her cheek and went out the room. Darryl is gonna pay for this

That's enough 😏

Hope yall enjoy this chapter ❤✌