Leaving

Allexus P.O.V

I don't know how much more I can take of this. I've been in this relationship with Marcus  (my boyfriend) for 5 years. Before he became abusive he was a sweet kind gentle soul. Then one day he snapped and out of nowhere he hit me. We're in the truck heading back to the apartment. The ride was silent. I unlocked the door and let myself in. I headed to the bedroom and started packing my stuff. "What the hell you think you doing?" He asked. "What it look I'm doing? I'm leaving you." I said. "You ain't going nowhere." He said taking my things out my suitcase. "Can you move so I can finish packing?" I said. That's when the heated argument began. "YOU NOT LEAVING ME." "YES I AM. EVERYTIME YOU HIT ME YOU ALWAYS SAY IT WAS A ACCIDENT OR SOME OTHER BULLSHIT THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. I'M SICK OF YOUR LIES AND EXCUSES. I'D RATHER BE ALONE AND HAPPY THAN BE YOUR PERSONAL PUNCHING BAG. I'M DONE!" I screamed. He stood there in shock as I finished packing up my stuff. After packing I went downstairs to call Liyah. I grabbed my phone off the counter and called her.

Aaliyah P.O.V

I was in my room watching TV when my phone rang. It was Allexus. "Hey girl what's up?" "I need you and the girls to come get me it's an emergency" she said. "OK just stay where you are we're on our way" I said. I got back in chair and gathered the girls. We drove to the apartment. As we approached the door we heard screaming and yelling. China bust down the door and we went in. "Lay another hand on her or else." Sierra said. "Or what?" He asked. Me and the girls pulled out our guns and aimed at him. "We'll shoot you"