Busting Out

Recap

She put the keys on the couch across from the cage turned out the light went back upstairs and locked the door behind her. There's no damn way I'm gonna stay in here. I'm busting out of here.

Aaliyah POV

I'm downstairs recording another song I wrote called Try Again. As I'm recording I hear someone come downstairs. It's China, Brandi, Sierra, and Lauren. Something tells me something's wrong.

Aaliyah: Hey yall. What's wrong?

China: It's about Alex

Aaliyah: What about her? What happened?

Sierra: She's been kidnapped from the police station

Lauren: Brandi called the station to see if they seen her. They said they seen her get out the truck and head for the door.

China: They filled it out as a kidnapping. They don't know exact where she is but there gonna find her

Aaliyah: I hope they find her. And if they don't I'm gonna kill whoever took her

Brandi: I wouldn't want to do that if I were you

Aaliyah: And why not?

Brandi: Darryl daughter and mother. They're both armed and dangerous

Aaliyah: I don't give a damn if they're armed and dangerous. I'm gonna go find her

Sierra: Alright let's go.

We all go in Sierra car and start asking around.

Alex POV

It's been 3 days since I've been gone. I'm still locked in this cage and stuck in this basement. I hear footsteps come downstairs and turn on the light. Amyre takes the keys and unlocks the cage and puts a bottle of water a sandwich and a napkin inside.

Amyre: Here

Ciara: AMYRE! GET UP HERE!

As she locks the cage back her mom yells her name. She drops the keys in front of the cage and runs up the stairs slamming the door. I hear the front door slam and the car back out the driveway. I reach my hand out the cage and grab the keys. It's too many on one ring so I try them all until I found the right one. I was down to one more key. As I put it in the lock the door opened.

Alex: Finally. Now I can get out of here

As I go up the stairs I turn off the light and close the door behind me. I head for the front door and leave out the house running for my life. My first stop was to the police to explain what happened and to get my car back.

Brandi POV

We're in Sierra's car driving around and asking people if they saw Alex. So far no luck. Until I had an idea.

Brandi: Sierra take me to the hospital

Sierra: Why? What's wrong?

Brandi: Don't worry about it. Just take me there

Sierra: Ok. If you say so

As soon as we arrived I got out and told the girls to come with me. After we signed in we went to Darryl room. He wasn't there. He may have got discharged. I see a nurse and asked her.

Brandi: Excuse me. Have you seen a Darryl come here?

Nurse: Yes I did. He got discharged a couple minutes ago. His wife and daughter came to pick him up.

Brandi: OK thank you

Me and the girls get back in the car and start driving again.

Aaliyah: Now what?

Sierra: We keep looking. Where to next Brandi?

Brandi: Go to his house. That's the last place we haven't checked

We drive to his house and sit in the driveway. We see Darryl car. We had think of what we were going to do because both the mother and daughter were armed.

Brandi: Ok. We all can't go in at once or else we're screwed. Sierra and Lauren you both go in and search the house. Me and China will stay in the car in case you need us. Aaliyah you sit in the driver's seat in case we need to get away.

Time to get Alex out of there

Lauren POV

Me and Sierra quietly open the door and go inside closing the door behind us.

Sierra: This house is huge

Lauren: I know. Let's split up I'll look down here and you look upstairs

Sierra: OK. If you found Alex or anything that belongs to her text me. Make sure you're phone on vibrate

Lauren goes upstairs and I start searching. I went into the living room and found nothing. I looked in every room and came up with nothing. As I'm about to text Lauren I hear footsteps coming downstairs. I run to a door close it behind me and go downstairs.

Sierra: This must be the basement

I hear footsteps come to the door and open it. I run to another door and run inside closing it.

Sierra: And I'm guessing this is the laundry room

I hear voices from outside the door.

Amyre: Oh shit. I'm screwed. She gonna kill me

Ciara: Amyre what's taking so long?

Amyre: Just making sure she's still here. Here I come.

I hear footsteps go back up the stairs and I hear the front door close. I step out the laundry room and look around. I see a cage. I started to text Lauren.

SiSi: Lou get down here now. You gotta see this

Lou: Ok. Here I come

Couple minutes later she comes downstairs

Lauren: What's up?

Sierra: Two things. Did you find anything?

Lauren: No. You?

Sierra: Nope. Lastly look at this. It's a cage

Lauren: Look what's in it.

It's a sandwich napkins and a water bottle. Next to that was Alex ID. I pick up the ID and give it Lauren.

Lauren: They kidnapped Alex and locked her down here?

Sierra: Yeah. But the question is where is she now?

Lauren: I'm gonna take pictures of this and show the police

Sierra: I'll take a picture of the house and address.

After we did that we went back to the car and got in.

Aaliyah: What took yall so long?

Lauren: Long story. But we have proof that Alex was brought here

We showed them the pictures and the ID. We went to the police and showed them the pictures.

Officer: OK girls. Thank you for showing me these. If we see her we will let yall know

Lauren: Thank you officer

We went back to the car and went home. With the ID and pictures that we took they should have no problem finding the people who kidnapped Alex. I just hope she comes home soon.