Acceptance

Yall didn't expect that did ya? I really don't feel like updating no more today but my sister insist I start 😐 soo yep... Enjoy!

Aaliyah P.O.V

Me, Brandi, Brittany, and China are outside in the back. They were shocked at what I just said. "Liyah you have people who love you and support you in everything you do. We all have trials, tribulations, and troubles in our lives. We love you and will always be here for you." Brandi said giving me a hug. "Right. If something happened to you I don't know what I'd do. You may be my cousin but I always looked up to you as a big sister. Even though I have two already." China said giggling. "You have to look beyond your problems and issues. Things happen for a reason and God works in mysterious ways. You're a very tough cookie Liyah. You can get through this. We love you." Brittany said. They were right. Something like this wasn't worth taking my life over. What they said brought tears to my eyes. Happy tears at that. "I love u all too." I said smiling through my tears. I got back in my chair and we headed back inside the house.

China P.O.V

"Hey I have an idea. Me and Lauryn are going to make a YouTube video and we want you, Brandi, and Gabe to be in it." I said. "Ok. What kind of video?" Aaliyah asked. "A karaoke challenge." I said. "That's a great idea." Brandi said. "Thanks. I'll go get Lauryn and Gabe and we'll get started." I said.

Lauryn P.O.V

I'm in my room on instagram when China came in the room. "Hey girly. Ready to start the video?" I asked. "Yeah. Liyah and Brandi are downstairs waiting." "Ok. What about Gabe?" I asked. "He'll come at the end." China said. "OK let's do this." I said grabbing my laptop and leaving the room.

China P.O.V

I take Lauyrn's laptop and start recording. "Hey guys it's China and Lauryn. We have three special people joining us in this video. Our cousins Aaliyah and Brandi and our brother Gabe. He'll come at the end of the video.  This video gonna be a karaoke challenge. At the end of the video Gabe will come and ask if we have a song for him. Soo yall ready?" I asked. They all shook their heads. "OK let's get started." I said.

Skips to the end

Aaliyah P.O.V

"I'll go get Gabe." I said heading to the elevator. When I got upstairs I found Gabe in my room. "What the he'll are you doing in my room? You know what I don't even want to know. Come with me." I said wheeling to the elevator. "Why?" He asked. "Me and the girls are making a video. You ask us if we have a song for you. Please don't mess it up. If you do you're in for it." I warned. "Blah blah blah blah." He mocks. We come back downstairs.

China P.O.V

Aaliyah brought Gabe downstairs to finish the video. Gabe starts singing. "Aaliyah pick a song for him." I said to her. "Sing electronic apology." She said to Gabe. Gabe starting singing. He couldn't hold a single note. So me and Liyah threw pillows at him. "OK guys. Hope yall enjoyed this video. Don't forget to like, share, and subscribe." I said.  "Bye guys!" We all said.

Hope yall enjoyed this chapter
BrandiB95 I'm gonna get you for making me do this 😣