chapter 1

*Perrie p.o.v*

   Negative. I'm Negative again.

   Trying to get pregnant has been extremely difficult. Zayn took me to the doctor, and he told us that getting pregnant would be impossible because of my infertility or something.

   I guess the doctor was right.

   I threw the pregnancy test in the trash and went to go find Zayn.

   He was in our living room, sitting on the couch bouncing his knee, obviously nervous to see if I was pregnant.

   "Zayn." He turned around and stood up. "well..?" he asked. Both of his eyes showed nothing but hope. I shook my head 'no', and he exhaled the breathe he was keeping in.

   He walked over to me and hugged me. "Well... maybe we can keep trying-" "No Zayn, we can't keep trying. We both know it'll never work, what's the point?" I interrupted him.

   He sighed and let go of me.  "You're right. but we both want a baby, what other option do we have? I say we just keep trying until-" "Adoption!" I interrupted him once more.

   "What?" He asked In total shock of the word I used. "Adoption. we can adopt. That way, we get a baby, and at the same time, give a child a home. Please?" I asked.

   Personally, I thought it was a fantastic idea. The idea of adopting warmed my heart, and that way, we'll definitely get a baby. 

   I waited for Zayns response as he seemed In deep thought. I mean, this decision could change our lives forever.

   "yes. I'd love that. " He said and I smiled up at him. "Really?" I asked.  "really. " he smiled and hugged me. We were both cheering of joy, happy that we would soon be Able to love something so beautiful.

*3 months later*

*Zayns p.o.v*

   After 3 months of deciding to adopt, going through adoption agency brochures, meeting with the adoption agency people, Perrie and I have finally found a baby girl we want to adopt. And today was the day we go to pick her up.

   Both our fandoms are extremely supportive of our decision, as well as our band mates and families. So really, you could say we have all the support we need.

   "Perrie, let's go!" I yelled up the stairs, checking the time. she still was doing her makeup. "coming, finishing my eye shadow!" I decided to Make a cheesy comment. "Not that you need any!" I yelled back, and she walked down the stairs smiling.

   "let's just go." She said and pecked my lips. I followed her out to the car, and hopped into the drivers seat.

   It was Summer time, so the inside of the car was burning. She hopped in the car, and made a gasping sound. I smiled and chuckled a bit. "yeah, I know, it's burning on here." I remarked. "No, it's not that! we forgot the car seat ln the house!" She jumped out, and ran back into the house.

    I love her so much. Having this baby will definitely be a challenge, but with Perries loving and caring personality, and my deep life lessons, I'm sure this baby will turn out amazing.

   She soon came out again with the car seat we had bought, and strapped it in the back seat. She finally got back into the car, and I drove off. Whenever were in the car together, we don't listen to music, just talk.

   "I'm so happy and nervous at the same time!" she exclaimed. I smiled but kept my eyes on the road. "Yeah, I know what you mean. But don't worry, you'll be an amazing mum." "And you'll be an amazing dad. " she said and im hoping for the best.

   We arrived 30 minutes later, and with a very excited and nervous looking Perrie. I pulled into the parking lot and shut off the engine. she stepped out of the car, as well did I, and I intertwined our hands.

   Faith Safaa Malik, here we come.