chapter 4

*Zayns Pov*

    I ran up this stairs, trying to prepare myself for the worst. But that was extremely hard, considering I was shaking and on the verge of crying. The lads followed behind me, and I could tell that were nervous as well, by how fast they were running.

   I reached our bedroom; shes not there, but Faith was. She was sleeping in our bed with pillows surrounding her. I was confused and a bit relieved Faith was fine.

   "Mate, I'll take Faith downstairs while you and the rest of the boys help and find Perrie. I'll watch her." Louis suggested and I gave my thanks. Harry stayed with Lou though, knowing he doesn't know how to pick her up without waking her yet.

   I ran out of our room, and screamed for Perrie. "PERRIE, WHERE THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU?!" I heard her call back "bathroom!" So that's where I went. I stood outside the door, preparing myself for the worst. Niall patted my back, and I knew it was him because he had a Kit-Kat in his hand.

   I opened the bathroom door, to find Perrie standing behind the shower curtain. "could you get me a towel from the hallway closet, please?" She batted her eye lashes and I sighed. "Per, you can't yell bloody murder for a towel. That worried me." I was a bit upset, but it was just my nerves, I'm sure. I can never really stay mad at her for long.

   I walked out of the bathroom, and walked down the hallway to retrieve a towel. I grabbed a folded Pink one, and walked back. I saw Liam and Niall there standing outside the door.

   "You guys can go downstairs, she just needed a towel. make sure the other two 3 year olds dont kill my child, please. " Liam laughed a bit, but I was serious. "Sure thing Mate, but I can't promise Niall won't eat her. " I laughed and Niall blushed. I patted they're backs with the one hand that was available, and they were off to down stairs.

   I opened the bathroom door, and I saw Perrie in the exact position from before. "Here." I said and handed her the towel. I turned around to leave, but she grabbed a hold of my hand. "Wait." I turned back around to see her smiling. "Least give me a kiss goodbye." she said. I couldn't help but smile and leaned over to peck her beautiful pink lips.

   I told you, I just can't stay mad at that girl. 

   I turned back around and walked out of the bathroom. I heard the boys laughing, but I heard Nialls laugh the loudest. I smiled as I was walking down the stairs.

   Right now, I was happy. mainly because I'm high off of Faith, but also because I have an amazing wife, Wonderful brothers, and beautiful fans. I was definitely blessed when I was younger.

*AUTHORS NOTE*
omg this sucked I'm so sorry. thiz was just a filler. I promise it WILL get better. and WOW!! 40 reads! thanks guys! that's great. remember to comment, vote, and share! Mwuah xx

* ill update again when I have 60 reads. thanks guys!*