chapter 14

*Perries POV*

   I sat next to Faith in her tiny hospital bed. she was fine; they said it was a small crack, but it still required stitches. I called Zayn earlier to tell him what happened; he was hysterical, but i assured him she was fine.

   How could I let this Happen? My baby. she's my baby, and I put her In harm's way. I won't be able to live with myself after this. I cant forgive myself and i won't.

   They gave her 7 stitches on the left side of the head, and I held her hand as they did. Ive never heard her scream so loud. I even cried. They also gave me a hospital shirt to wear above my bra, because the one I used to wrap around her head was bloody.

   I cringed at the thought of remembering her on the floor in our kitchen, the blood everywhere. I cant believe I let that happen.

   Zayn has been calling me like crazy every chance he gets, but he was working. He said he was going to come home, but I insisted that he didn't and that she's fine.

   Faith was awake, and she was smiling at me; her courage to smile at a time like this is amazing. Shes always been a strong baby, no matter the situation.

   "Mummyyyy, go hoomee," she whined. I laughed silently, and kissed her hand. I think she wanted to leave the hospital. "Im going to ask, okay Bunny?" I asked her, smiling at the nickname she chose for herself.

   I lifted myself from the uncomfortable seats, and walked into the hallway. Luckily, there was a nurse outside the door so I didnt have to walk all the way to the front desk. "Um, excuse me? Do you know when Faith Malik is able to be released and go home?" I asked, feeling a bit rude for interrupting the short nurses conversation.

   "Sure," she said checking her clipboard, "shes able to leave today, let me just tell you the instructions of how to take care of her stitches, and pain medication." I nodded and smiled, happy that we were able to leave immediately.

   ~~~~3 HOURS LATER~~~~

   "Is she okay, other than the stitches?" Zayn asked hopeful. I had decided to call him after we got home, and after Faith was down for her nap. "Yes, everythings fine," I huffed into the mobile. "Good. Its not your fault, Perrie. Dont bring yourself down, I can tell you are." I could hear the sadness in his voice.

   "But it is my fault. Shes my baby, and I let her get hurt. I hate myself for it, and I always will," I sat on the edge of my bed, getting ready to sleep. It had been a long day in the hospital, its 9 pm right now. "I love you, Per. So does Faith. This wasn't your fault, babe." I sighed into the phone and rubbed over my eyes.

   "I have to go, baby. The lads are waiting for me to go get some late lunch. I love you, very much. Give Faith kisses for me," he said sounding dissapointed in his leaving. "Okay. I will. I love you too. Bye," I said, a bit frustrated at the big time difference. it's only 3 where he is, Chicago, I think.

   "Bye honey." and with that, he hung up. I really hate this tour hes on. I know its his job, but it pains me every second im not with him.

   And so far, im not doing good being alone with Fai. I can only wish and hope things will get better around here while Zayns not around.

   *AUTHORS NOTE*
OH MY GOD I AM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT  UPDATING FOR A MONTH AND FOR THIS SHITTY CHAPTER.

   IM HORRIBLE.

    OMFG IM SORRY AGAIN.

   * sorry again*

    Mwuah xx