chapter 17

*Perries POV*

   I signed another fans booklet, when the intercom came on.

   "Last call for flight 701, flight 701 to Florida, last call for boarding."

   Yes, I decided it would be best to go on that vacation. I need it. Faith needs it. Although Zayn couldn't be here, he was still excited for us. I waved goodbye to the nice girls, and quickly grabbed my Duffel bag and Faith. I had my body guard, Olly, take Faiths things.

   This was her first flight, and I knew she would be crying the whole time. We walked up to the first class section, and showed the man our tickets. "Go right ahead in," he smiled and we walked inside. I was holding Faith, she was poking my nose giggling. I took her hand and kissed it, causing her to squeal from laughter. Some people stared, but I ignored it. Squealing from happiness is better than crying from sadness.

   I sat down in my seat, and placed Faith in her seat next to me, by the window seat. I strapped her in, and sat in the middle. I made small talk with Olly, who had the aisle seat, as some others boarded. Not many though.

   About 5 minutes later, you could tell the planes engine was ready for takeoff. Also, the lady said it through the intercom. I plopped some gum in my mouth to avoid the popping, and offered some to Olly. I then turned towards Fai, asking, "Want some gummy gum?" I smiled, as she took some and thanked me, "Tank yuw."

   I've always loved her vocabulary, her simple word usage is absolutely adorable. And the way she pronounces words makes her even more cute.

   The plane took off, and as expected, Faith started wailing. I tried holding her close to me, but it was difficult considering we were both strapped in. We waited a bit until the nice lady spoke over the intercom, "you are now free to move about the cabin."

   With that, I went to unbuckled Faith. She saw and reached up to me, crying, "mummy, uppy." I smiled and picked her up once the belt was off her. I sat her on my lap, and she immediately replaced her cries with laughter and excitement, viewing the sky. She pointed at the window, giggling. I decided to take my phone out, taking a video of her. She was giggling, and I giggled behind the camera a bit. "Wook, mummy!" I smiled, replying, "I see it, baby." I then stopped taking the video, and posted the short clip on Twitter and Instagram.

   I played around on my phone and social media for another hour, taking pictures, messaging some friends and family. But I messaged Zayn, and he had not replied, which was odd; he usually always texts back. I pushed any horrid conclusions I drew to the back of my head, telling myself he's probably extremely busy.

   I sighed, kissing Faiths head. Hopefully things will start to get better soon.

   *AUTHORS NOTE*
DECIDED TO NOT DELETE BUT SO FUCKING SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS IS JUST A FILLER.

my instagram:  @Victoriaxtaylor

mwuah xx