chapter 2

*Perries p.o.v*

   Zayn and I walked through the front doors of the building hands on band and I can feel both of our hands sweating. To be fair, id also say I was shaking.  I mean, I was about to become a mum and Zayn a dad.

   We walked up to a lady at a desk and I must say, she looked very beautiful. "Hello, how may I help you?" she asked.  "Im Zayn Malik, and this is my wife, Perrie Malik. we're here for Faith." The lady smiled and nodded. she began typing on her computer for a brief second then looked up at us

   "Of course! follow me please." She stood up from her desk and Zayn and I followed her.

  As we were following her, I couldn't help but notice that the kids here were very isolated. All the older children stayed in there room. I felt bad for them. I'm also happy that I'm taking a child away from This.

  We stopped outside a closed door, and the lady spoke. "Wait here, I'll bring her right out." Zayn nodded for us both. She disappeared behind the door and I started shaking.

   "Awww Zayn! I'm so nervous!" He held my shoulders and looked me straight in the eyes.  "Perrie, you will be an amazing mum. Don't doubt yourself. Yes, this moment will change our Lives forever. But I know for sure that were both ready."

  I nodded my head, unsure of what to say to his words. He was Always so comforting. I hugged him and whispered on his ear an, "I love you".

  When we broke away from our hug, the lady came back out carrying something wrapped In a white blanket. I gasped and she smiled at us. I looked over at Zayn, and he had a huge smile on his face.

   "This is Faith, you're daughter. " I walked closer to the sleeping, and I felt a tear slip. "She's so beautiful. " Zayn remarked, reading my thoughts. "C-can I hold her?" I asked and she handed get over to be.  I carried her on my arms as I would have with a newborn. "she's about 9 months.  I know the paper work said she's one, but her birthday will be coming up and-" "I don't care. She's perfect. " I sniffled noticing I'm crying.

  "Hey there, beautiful. it's Daddy. " Zayn said, pretending Faith was awake. "Can I hold her?" he asked and I handed her over to him.

   "While Zayn holds her, could you fill out the rest of the paper work?" "Of course!" the lady walked away back to the front desk and I turned to face the two best things In my life. 

   "Why don't you go buckle her in the car, and I'll be right there in 5 minutes. That alright?" I asked eager to bring her home.  "Of course. I can't believe we have a family now." I smiled and agreed. I kissed Zayn and Faith and sent them on their way.

  I finished the paper work, then walked to the car. I saw Zayn take a picture of her, then he faced forward again. I decided to ride in the back seat, just in case she decided to cry or be fussy.

  Zayn turned the radio on a bit because I'm in the back. soon, we arrived back at our flat. I got out of the car and quickly jogged to the baby's side before Zayn could. I opened her door with Zayn next to me, and carried her into the flat.

   When we walked in, Faith began crying. I bounced her in my arms, and tried singing to her but she wouldnt quiet down. I started panicking. Zayn was desperately searching for the baby bottles we had bought along with the formula, and I continued bouncing her.

   5 minutes later, Zayn took Faith from me and fed her her bottle.  thankfully, she stopped crying.  "Thank God... your so good at this!" I exclaimed and he kissed me. "Im gonna go play with her in the living room, you should go nap."

   He was right, as much as I would love to go do the same thing with her, I've been up since 3 am eager to get her. "Alright. Wake me in an hour." I kissed his lips and Faiths forhead then headed upstairs.

   Today was the best day of my life.  No doubt.