chapter 5

*Perries POV*

   I wrapped my towel around my body and walked down the hall to our room. I noticed Faith wasnt in there, so she must be down stairs.

   I put on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, with a white pair of TOMS and a white blouse. it was short sleeve, because it's Summer.

   I walked downstairs, my damp hair beginning to fully dry. I smiled at the site in front of me; Faith in Zayns arms, while the other boys tried to get ahold of her. "I want heeerr!!" Niall complained.

   "sorry boys, but she's ours." I said and walked towards the couch they were sat on. I sat next to Zayn, and took faith. "oh, I can't wait for your aunties to meet you!" I kissed her on the neck and she giggled. the boys laughed and agreed. it was amazing how such a beautiful baby, could have such an impact on our lives.

***3 MONTHS LATER SORRY***

   *Zayns POV*

   3 days. 3 days until it's her first birthday. October 18th, to be exact. I don't know how to feel about it; she's growing up to fast, and Perrie agrees.

   I was yanked out of my thoughts, by Faith throwing her bottle across the diner table. we were at Nandos right now, Perrie, Faith, and I.

   "mowe!" Faith demanded. shes extremely sassy; that's what happens when you hang out with Lou to much. "Faith, have manners." Perrie scolded.

   the only words Faith can say, are "mama", "dada", "more", "no", "yes", simple words like those. she said her first word last month, which was actually "dadda".

   I smiled at the memory. shes grown to be so beautiful, and amazing.

   she can stand up, crawl, but shes not walking yet. Perrie and I have been trying to get her to walk, but shes just not ready, so weve decided to not push her.

   Perrie had our waiter go and get some more milk for Faith. I couldnt help but feel a bit annoyed at the way he looked at her. I rolled my eyes when he winked at her and walked away.

   "Wow, couldnt believe how he was looking at you.." I muttered under my breath, but Perrie caught it.

   "looking at me like what?" she raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms over her chest. "Like he wanted to get in your pants. Does he not see you have a family?" I was the one the raise the eyebrow this time. she scoffed and shook her head. "Wow Zayn.. I didnt see anything, so stop being dramatic."

"Dramatic?!" I raised my voice a bit, but I didnt mean too. she shushed me, and the waiter came back.

   "Heres your milk, beautiful." I saw Perrie blush, and I couldnt contain my anger. he had completely ignored the fact that I was right there with faith. Besides, Perries 25. This kid looked scrawny and 18.

   "Cant you see she has a family?! Pervert." I threw a 20$ bill on the table, which should be enough for the pay, and took Perries hand. I lifted Faith out of her high chair, and I took them both outside and out of this resturant.

   Boy, was I definitely not prepared for the sight in front of me...

**AUTHORS NOTE**
hey guys cx wow, thanks for SO Many reads!! it makes me super happy :) anyways, sorry for the cliffhanger, haha.

and whats gonna happen between Perrie and Zayn?! he got super jelous.. lol.
thanks guys! love you all!! Mwuah xx

*Next update: 120 reads*