chapter 15

*Zayns pov*

   She was hurt. She had suffered. And the worst part; I wasn't there to comfort her. I absolutely dreaded being away from home. Especially in times like this.

   "Zayn, you okay?" Louis knocked on the door as he entered. I didn't move in my bunk; and most of all, I just didn't feel like talking. "What's wrong, Lad?" I debated in my head wether or not it was worth telling him.

   Of course I trust Louis. He's like my brother. And of course I would have to tell him about Faiths injuries. I just didn't want to talk about it, it would make me feel more helpless than I already am.

   But he deserved to know. I sat up in my bunk, slowly, so I didn't hit the top of my head on Harrys bunk.

   "Lou, Perrie and Faith.. they.. there was an accident, which caused Faith to be in the hospital, and-" "My God! Is she okay?!" Lou interrupted, sitting down next to me. "Yes, shes fine. But I wasn't there for her, Lou. I hate being on tour sometimes. Im her father, I need to start acting like it. And worse, Perrie is blaming herself, and its just a mess, Lou." I put my head in my hands, resting my elbows on my knees.

   Lou waited a good 3 minutes before sighing, and putting his hand on my back. "I know what you need, Lad." I thought he was going to say something else, but instead he just got up and left. I lifted my head from my hands, and muttered a "whatever," under my breath.

   So much for Louis being there for me.

   I decided to walk into our small living room, and ask what was up with Louis. I was upset, he begged for me to tell him. And when I did, he just walked out and pretended not to care. I also wanted to know what he meant by, "I know what you need".

   I saw Louis whispering with the rest of the guys; they were all huddled in a circle on the couch. The floor of the bus squeaked when I put pressure on it, and they all turned to look at me. They all broke apart from their huddle.

   "What are you guys talking about?" I asked. "Nothing," Harry responded. He's not a good liar, though. He can never make eye contact, and when he does, he stutters. I've told him this before, but of course, he denied it. "Harry, I know you're lying. Liam, what's your story?"

   Liam, on the other hand, is one of the best liars out there. I asked him, though, because I trust him to actually tell the truth. "Nothing, mate. We're just talking about our next stop, Nashville, Tennessee." I squinted at Liam, trying to figure out his tell.

   I guess he was telling the truth...?

   I was still upset at Lou, though. I rolled my eyes and decided to go back into my bunk bed and sleep. Maybe if I slept, I would be able to sleep this feeling off.

*Nialls POV*

   After Zayn went back into his room, Louis began talking again. I zoned out, though. Mainly because I haven't seen Victoria in almost 2 months, since the tour started.

   I miss her curly, brown hair. Her beautiful hazel eyes. Her-

   "NIALL!" I snapped back to Liam, Harry, and Louis yelling my name. "Y-Yes?" I asked, embarrassed of my day dreaming. "We asked, if you could ask Victoria to help get Perrie on-board, as long as Maria, Liam?" Liam nodded his head to Louis' question. I nodded my head as well.

   "Great. Hopefully, this'll work." Harry remarked. We all agreed, hopeful that Louis' plan would be successful. it honestly was the only way to help Zayn in situations like this.

   *AUTHORS NOTE*

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. OH MY GOSH.
IM HORRIBLE.
AND THIS IS A BAD CHAPTER.
im really sorry guys :'c

THANKS SO MUCH FOR 3K THOUGH OMG.

NEXT UPDATE→→→20 comments.♥

so sorry again. I need more comments. thanks! Mwuah xx