chapter 16

*Perries P.O.V*

   She giggled and put the red square into the square shaped whole. I clapped my hands together, cheering for her. "Yay!" I smiled and she smiled back. "Mummy, youw tuwn!" Faith babbled. It used to be hard to understand the way she talked, but it wasn't that hard anymore. She obviously wanted me to try now. I picked up the blue circle, and popped it into the circle shaped whole. She giggled and applauded, as I pretended to bow. I stood up, and walked over to my mobile which was on the couch.

   3 missed calls; Victoriax, Victoriax, Victoriax

   Odd, I thought. Why would Victoria, Nialls girlfriend, call so many times? What if something happened to the boys? I immediately dialed her number, walking back over to Faith. "Uppsy!" she cried out, reaching up, desperately wanting me to hold her. I was nervous, she wasn't picking up.

   "Hello! You've reached the voice mail of Victoria Taylor. Leave your name and I'll call you back! Byyyee!" Her voice rang through my phone. Not to long after I heard the 'beep' sound, so I just hung up and decided to call again.

   "Mummy!" Faith cried out more. I bent down, picking her up and bouncing her slightly on my side. She was giggling, and I smiled. Shes adorable.

   I paced back and forth in the living room, dialing her number again. As it rang, I stepped on one of her legos. Thanks God im wearing shoes. I looked at Faith, straight in her blue ocean eyes. "Clean this mess, okay?" she smiled her almost-toothless grin, obviously entertained by my attempts to be strict. I was going to say another word to her, but I heard someone pick up the phone.

   "Ahhhh, Perrie!" Victoria's voice sounded. I immediately sighed with relief, she was too happy for something to have happened to the lads. "Yes, Victoria, hi.. Erm, you called earlier?" Faith started playing with my hooped earings, fascinated by them. "Yes, I did. I was wondering if you would want to go on vacation! I know the lads bought you tickets for Faiths birthday to Disney in Florida, US, and Maria, El, and I will be there! please?" I was stunned and taken aback from this.

   Could we actually do it? Faith has lots of doctors appointments coming up, involving the injuries to her head. And I have work, the house, Hatchie, ect. But, I do know I need a vacation. But then again, Zayns not there..

   "Ill have to talk to Zayn, those tickets were a family thing.. and he's in tour, plus I have Hatchie, and work and-" "Perrie! Relax! YOU are coming. End of story. Oh! And bring Faith." I laughed at her remark, forgetting about Faith.

   Then she hung up.

   I placed Faith down on my lap on the couch. I decided to watch some television with her. I started thinking about Little Mix. As a band, we decided to take a break, seeing I just got a baby. I missed the girls, I do. We stay in contact, just not as much. "You miss your aunties?" I asked Faith. She giggled in response: she does.

   I logged onto Twitter, checking my mentions and such. I snapped a picture of Faith and I on the couch, and captioned it.

   @Perrie_Edwards: Watching telly, missing Daddy...

   I uploaded it, and immediately got responses and stuff. I locked my phone screen, setting it down. "Lets take a nap." I decided, laying down on my back with Faith on top of me.

   *Authors note*
guys omg im so sorry for not updating. I'm in the process of moving and my parents are divorcing and stuff. lol sorry.

    this chapter is just a filler.

     Ill start posting longer ones soon.

    Feedback please? Mwuah xx