chapter 8

*Perries P.O.V*

   Decorations? check. cake? check. present?

   I smiled to myself at the though of what we bought Faith for her birthday.

   Check.

   Right now, everyone was setting up Faiths birthday party, while Louis and Eleanor took Faith out until we finished. Which will be a while, because my 'team' is Harry, Zayn, Niall, Jade, Jesy, and Leigh-Anne.

   "NIALL, ITS GONNA FALL, GRAB IT!" I shouted at Niall who bumped into the coffee table in the living room, causing the flower vase to almost fall.

   Almost.

    Hes lucky he caught it in time. "sorry Perrie." His cheeks flushed red and I laughed. He continued to hang up the streamers around our flat with Zayn and Liam, as I went to go check on the girls.

   "How are we doing?" I asked. "Fine, just fine." Jade said nervously and smiled at me. I became a bit suspicious, so I asked Jesy; shes a horrible liar.

    "So Jesy.. hows everything going?" I asked. "F-Fine.. nothing unsual.." She stuttered and I raised an eyebrow, stepping closer to her. "You sure about that..?" She looked panicked, and started shaking.

   "OKAY, FINE! LEIGH-ANNE ACCIDENTLY LOST A RING IN THE CUPCAKE BATTER!" my eyes went wide and my jaw clenched. I turned to look at Leigh-Anne, and she was shaking. "B-But ill find it, I promise!" she shook her head and I sighed.

    "Since its a special day... your off the hook. but find it!" She squealed and hugged me.

   The girls for back to work, so I took this time to call Lou to see when she'll be here.

  After a couple rings, she picked up. "Hello, love!" She was always in a good mood. "hi Lou! just wondering how far away you and lux are." We told everyone to arrive at 4, but its 3:30 so I checked.

   Im very organized, you could say.

   "Im 15 minutes away, im about to get off the highway so ill see you later bye love!" I heard Lux yell a 'Bye-Bye' in the back and smiled. "Bye guys." with that they hung up.

    "Liam, is Maria coming still?" Maria Is Liams girlfriend. she has straight black hair that goes down to her mid-back, and is average size/height. They've been dating for about 3 months now, and they're absolutely adorable together! She wasnt sure if she would be able to make it though, but she said she would let Liam know.

   "Yeah, shes coming. " he smiled and continued blowing up the balloons with Zayn and Niall. which reminds me, "Niall, is Victoria coming?"

   Victoria is Nialls girlfriend; shes not extremely thin, in fact shes a bit chubby. but shes still stunningly beautiful. She has curly brown hair, that goes down to about her waist: its very long.

   "Ye, she is." Now it was Nialls turn to smile, as Zayn laughed at both of the blushing boys. I smiled and walked out of the living room.

   So I have the girls finishing decorating the cupcakes/cake, the boys are finishing decorating. what am i missing...

   The birthday girl!

   I snatched my mobile out of my pocket once more, and quickly dialled El's number.

   "HI PERRIE!" El yelled into the phone a bit excited after the 2nd ring.

   "Hi El, haha. Quick question, you guys are almost done doing whatever it is your doing, right? Because the guest should be here soon and-" "Oh hush, you! We'll be there soon, im having to much fun with my God daughter! Bye!" She interrupted me and hung up.

   Always leave it to Eleanor Calder to make things interesting..

   So guests. check.

    I was also estatic that Zayns family and mine were able to make it: they both live so far away.

    I knew today would be amazing; my baby was turning 1, and I couldn't be more happy.

   Today will be perfect.

*AUTHORS NOTE*

HI GUYS! CX sorry its short, just a filler! thanks for SO many reads!!

   Could u guys comment a bit more?I love reading them! thanks! love u guys. Mwuah xx

*NEXT UPDATE- 550 reads* ← you guys can do it!