chapter 7

*Zayns P.O.V*

   "Zayn, wake up. zayn." I opened my eyes to see Perrie there. I could tell she was mad by the tone of her voice. I knew what it was about; what happened earlier with that waiter, and that paparazzi. "What time is it?" I must have not slept long because my voice wasnt that bad.

   "7:48." I noticed she held Faith in her arms, so I sat up, and reached for her and she reached back. Per handed me her, and walked off into the kitchen. Faiths back was to my abs as she sat on my lap, watching Peppa Pig, playing with my hands and tattoos.

   "Perrie, im sorry." when Perries mad, I get scared. she can be frightening. "Its okay." is sighed in relief that there wasnt going be a huge deal of it. She came back into the living room, and sat next to me.

   "But you need to know, that im never gonna leave you. Or faith. Yes, men look at me, but maybe because im famous; and hot," she smirked and turned her body to face me, grabbing my hands in hers. "But I love you, Zayn. No one else. Just you." She kissed me and Faith made noises.

   We both laughed at her, and I smiled to myself. Its a relief that I won't ever have to worry about losing Perrie; my one and only.

   I picked Faith off my lap and turned her so she was standing on my knees. "Hey, beautiful." I kissed her neck and she giggled; She loves it when I do that. "We should go get family pictures taken of us soon." Perrie suggested and I looked at her. "Yeah, we should." She smiled back at me, and we continued playing with Faith.

   "Are we still doing what we planned for her first birthday?" I asked out of curiosity. We had played with Faith for a while until she got tired, so I decided to take a nap with her on the couch. She slept on my chest but I never did. Shes still there, and has been for a bit, but I dont mind. Perrie was on the other white couch, watching the 9 o'clock news.

    "Thats what the plan is, unless you have something different in mind." She responded turning to look at me. "Nope, just wondering." I smiled and winked at her.

   For her birthday, we planned something simple, yet special. Im honestly more excited than Faith is; poor baby doesnt even know her birthdays coming up.

   Perrie and I are just hopeing she'll love it.

    *AUTHORS NOTE*
hey guys! sorry this chapter was kinda short :( but what do u think theyre planning for her birthday?!

   stayed home sick today, it sucks :( anyways, comment, vote, share! love you guys! mwuah xx

**NEXT UPDATE; 330 reads.** sorry guys but pls reach this!! xx