chapter 3

*Zayns p.o.v*

I walked into the living room and set Faith on my lap as Perrie slept. Faith was awake now, and her bright blue eyes looked up at me, and she smiled. which of course, made me smile too.

she had short blonde hair, and bright blue eyes. she wasn't chubby, but she wasn't extremely thin either. I held her like you would with a newborn, and flout phone out m I decided to post the picture I took of her earlier in the car, on Twitter.

@ZaynMalik: I'm proud to say I'm now a father! isn't she cute? Faith Safaa Malik 9 months old :D x

with the tweet I attached the picture. it was her sleeping. I locked my phone screen and looked back down at her. "Hey there princess, it's daddy. " I lightly tickled her under her chin and she smiled and giggled a bit.

just then, I got a phone call. thank god it's on silent, I feel like my ringtone still into you by paramore would scare Faith.

I answered my mobile without looking at the caller ID. "hello?" I said. "Hey mate! Me and the lads are coming over soon to meet Faith!" Niall spoke eager into the phone. in the back round, I heard Lou and Harry laughing. I knew it was them, because Harrys laugh is deep, as Lou's is a bit higher.

"alright, can't wait Nialler

see you when you get here, bye." I smiled then hung up. I looked down to see Faith's ocean blue eyes staring up at me. I smiled at her and kissed her lightly on the kids making her giggle.

After ten minutes of entertaining Faith, a knock sounded on the door following 4 wild lads running in here. "LEMME SEE THE CUTIE!" Louis yelled and the rest of the boys agreed. I shushed them and told them to walk over where my beautiful princess and I were.

they walked into the room and soft gasps and 'Awww's were heard Around the quiet room.

Faith saw the boys, and began crying. I only smiled because when she did, she snuggled her head into my chest, still sitting on my lap. At least it felt good to know she already turns to me for protection.

I adventually quieted her down and craddled her in my arms. I looked over to the boys and smiled. "Liam, since your the most responsible one in the group, Wanna hold her first?" he looked shocked but nodded as the others pouted. he held her and quietly told her things while the others smiled and waited for their turn.

by the time everyone got to hold her, Perrie came down. "Hello boys! isnt she lovely?" She stated and the boys agreed. "you've got quite the baby!" Niall said and looked at Faith. "Oh she's Awake still! give me my beautiful baby!" perrie came over and sat next to me. she took Faith and bouncex her on her lap making baby noises.

"I CALL GODFATHER!!" harry yelled and everyone continued arguing. we've been trying to decide the rolls for the boys as being towards Faith. "Thats not fair, you already have Lux!" Louis countert. I chuckled and Perrie rolled her eyes playfully, bringing Faith into the kitchen. "So?! I love them both!" harry whined. "YOH CANT HAVE BOTH HARRY, DUH!" Niall stepped in. "guys!" they all turned to me and I cleared my throat. "we already chose a godfather, its Louis."

"YES!!" louis cheered and Niall sat back down. "why Lou?!" Harry asked. by now we all sat back down on my couch, except for Louis who was doing a dance.

"well because Nialls an uncle already, Harry your already a Godfather to Lux, and Liam already has too many animals." they sighed and agreed disappointingly. "Louis doesnt have any of those." I stated and they mumbled back 'Whatever's.

"ZAYN, HELP!!!!" I heard Perrie yell from upstairs and quickly jumped up. I ran up the steps with the boys following behind me. my heart was racing, my palms grew sweaty. what if something happened to Faith?!

*AUTHORS NOTE*
hehe hiii. vote comment and share please? ill update when I have 10 reads! thanks! Mwuah xx

P.S- sorry for spelling errors and the cliffhanger lol