chapter 6

*Zayns P.O.V*

   Fans. paparazzi. everywhere. I let go of Perries hand to hold Faith with both my arms, and I turned around quickly to tell Perrie, "Hold on to my back, Dont let go!" She nodded and we continued threw the crowd.

   "FAITH!!"

   "OMG ZAAYYNN!!"

   "ITS PERRIE AND ZAYN!"

   "IS THAT YOUR DAUGHTER?!"

   One comment from a paparazzi got me furious though. "ITS FAITH UGLY MALIK!!" I stopped. If your gonna insult me, fine. But never. ever. Insult my family.

    I turned to the photographer, and I let it all go. "SHES NOT FUCKING UGLY, SHES MY BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL, AND IF YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO SAY THAT TO AN INFANT, LETS SEE IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO SAY IT TO HER FATHER!!!"

   Perrie took Faith from me, and I noticed she was crying. "Hes not worth it, lets go." She yelled over the crowd.

   There was no doubt I wont be on every tabloid magazine tomorrow. But its worth it, he didn't have the right to insult Faith.

   Perrie and I reached the car, and I noticed Faith was crying. The crowd around our car was equally as big, at least 500 people. "Get in the passenger side, ill continue strapping in Faith!" I yelled and she nodded. the fans started grabbing at my back screaming, "Zayn!" "Love me!!" "Vas happenin!!?" I was getting afraid to be honest.

   I finally strapped her in, and I shut her door. I was struggling to push through all the people, but I adventually did. As quickly as I opened the car door, I got in and closed it.

   I immediately locked our doors, and honked the car. The fangirls made room, and I drove off.

   Silent. Thats what the car ride was. Perrie wasnt speaking, nor was I. And I knew why.

   After a little while longer, we arrived at our flat. I turned the car off, but didnt move. Neither did Perrie. Finally, after a minute or so, I said something. "I-Im sorry."

   She sighed, and stepped out of the car. We were both just over-whelmed right now. She went over to Faiths door, as well as I. She grabbed her out, and Faith began blabbering about nonsense. We all went into the house, and I shut the front door and locked it.

   I threw my keys and wallet on the kitchen counter, and I looked up. I saw Perrie laying on the couch, holding Fai (A/N- thats her nickname cx its pronounced "Fay") close to her chest. I walked over to them, and without saying a word, laid with them.

   I know there will be fighting later, but I'll take the Peace we have now.

    AUTHORS NOTE

hey guys sorry this chapter sucks lol. I just thought I'd fill it in and update cx thanks for SO Many reads! love you guys!

   comment vote and share! mwuahxx

*NEXT UPDATE-200 READS*