Healed

It was a normal day of the Beach City life for Amethyst. She was eating a whole box of donuts and croissants. She was still thinking about Jasper and her corruption. She didn't know what to feel, so she just tried to sleep it off. She barely had dreams but this one was special. She was in a desert with blue spots and spikes. "Hey this kinda looks like.........Jasper" Amethyst said while she saw Jasper in chains. "JASPER.....I!" She said falling and walking backwards. Jasper looked like not herself. She had fangs and blue spots all over her. She wasn't herself anymore. "J---Jasper....I-I am sorry" Amethyst said crying. The sand started to sink and so was Amethyst. The sand turned into quick sand and sucked Amethyst. She fell and was in a pink room. She saw Jasper in chains again, but she was actually herself. "Amethyst......how...wh....HOW...ERRRRUHHHH HELP ME!" Jasper said. Amethyst was shaking and didn't know what to do. "AMETHYST LISTEN! I CAN TURN YOU INTO A REAL QUARTZ SOLDIER! AS BIG AS ME! JUST PLEASE HEAL ME AND I CAN SHOW YOU! PLEASE AMETHYST!! ERRUHHHH PLEASE!!!!" Jasper said in her chains. "N---NO! I-I CANT I" Amethyst said waking up. "AMETHYST AMETHYST! AMETHYSTTTT!" Steven said trying to wake Amethyst up. Amethyst punched Steven accidentally. Amethyst thought about what Jasper said about making her into a big soldier. "Amethyst! Are you ok!" Pearl said running towards Amethyst. Amethyst just nodded and went into her room. Pearl and Steven were really worried about her. Amethyst was pacing around in her room. "Should I heal her......no I cant......but.....I need to be strong.....and big....Like Jasper.....I need to heal Jasper" Amethyst said while going to the burning bubble room. "SHOOT! Garnet is here!" Amethyst said. Garnet was burning a piece of old paper of shapes on it. When Garnet left Amethyst summoned her whip and got Jasper. "Listen Jasper, I don't know if you can hear me....But I am going to heal you...soon...let me heal you" Amethyst said with the bubbled Jasper. Amethyst hid the bubble behind her so the gems wont see and warped to Roses fountain. "Where did Amethyst go?" Steven asked Pearl. "Maybe......to the kindergarten..." Pearl said worriedly. When Amethyst got there she walked to the fountain. "Funny....last time I was here I needed to be healed.....but now its you Jasper" Amethyst said. When she got to the fountain she unbubbled Jasper into it. Her gem sank but then it lit up. "Here we go" Amethyst said worriedly. Jasper turned into her own self and stared at Amethyst. "You did it.....you really did it....heh...finally!" Jasper said smirking.