Revenge of the Crystal Gems

Ruby, Pearl, and Peridot got ready for the attack. Amethyst decided to get a strawberry from the fields while Jasper investigates. The crystal gems warp to the kindergarten where Jasper is. While they were warping, Peridot thought she saw Amethyst in the warp stream but ignored it. Jasper heard the warp activate. She quickly jumped up ready to fight. "ahah, I have had enough, all of you are so WEAK! It makes me sick!" Jasper yelled out. All of them summoned their weapon and were ready to fight. They charged at Jasper while Jasper spin dashed. When she did so the shards of Sapphire fell. Ruby picked them up and put them in her little pocket. Pearl shot multiple lasers them swung her spear at Jasper. Jasper dodged the blasts but got hurt badly by the spear. Peridot struggled with trying to move and drop the injector from the wall. She eventually made it but it fell on her. Ruby cried in the shards and ran to the warp. "Where are yOU GOING" Pearl yelled out. Ruby then warped away with the shards. Pearl then saw Jasper charging at her. Peridot then used the sharp stick from the injector and hit the Jasper. Jasper went flying into the wall. Peridot and Pearl both ran fast at Jasper. Peridot jumped onto Jaspers hair and pulled it. Then Pearl stabbed Jasper in the gut. Right when Jasper poofed the injector that fell exploded. Peridot grabbed the gem and tried to bubble it but Pearl grabbed it and bubbled it her self. "Lets just carry it and find Ruby" Pearl said running to the warp. Right when they warped away Amethyst warped back. She looked at the destructive rubble and machines lying around. Amethyst then found a purple pebble. She examined it and found out it belonged to Sapphires gem.